Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 45. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I now wonder how many new traders, this company will be able to attract over the next year..

Probably we will see the results faster than many of guys here expect. United Traders team uses the very fast style of work. They have already cool investments that work at the development of the ICO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Of course it is! After the launch there will be many new users, and we get a great price per coin.
can you remind me about token functions and benefits for token holders?

I suppose the project can be called one of the best ICOs during this year, and not only the leader of this month. I like their support — wanted to ask the team a question concerning investing into the project and they called me back and personally answered all my questions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I now wonder how many new traders, this company will be able to attract over the next year..

It all depends on how quickly they will launch a new platform. I saw in the road map that they will work on this for the entire 2018 year.
If the work will be done in time and we will get the platform as it looked in the demo version - UTT will surely enter the top10 crypto
I don't think to enter the top 10 crypto will this beautiful project, in the top 100 is possible, but it must be 2018, for etogo need serious resources
Why not after mass adoption adn millions users on the platform?
Activity: 476
Merit: 108

It all depends on how quickly they will launch a new platform. I saw in the road map that they will work on this for the entire 2018 year.
If the work will be done in time and we will get the platform as it looked in the demo version - UTT will surely enter the top10 crypto
I don't think to enter the top 10 crypto will this beautiful project, in the top 100 is possible, but it must be 2018, for etogo need serious resources
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Of course it is! After the launch there will be many new users, and we get a great price per coin.
can you remind me about token functions and benefits for token holders?

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
This project looks interesting. It fills a need in the market and the presentation looks really professional
vite

maybe, but i can see there that the fund showed a 50%  profitability in USD for its investors, it is huge by the way
Sure, 50% its much more than some other fund can offer to investors
I think a lot. The problem is delevering fully working Aurora platform
so that they need very powerful servers to face all the traffic
Activity: 518
the moon
I think he has already seen that information and it is not enough
maybe, but i can see there that the fund showed a 50%  profitability in USD for its investors, it is huge by the way
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Why 28 sales and marketing team and only 6 developer?
Do you think that a team of 6 developers is not enough to work effectively?
I agree, this is enough!!
Yes, especially since the project team was quite professional

No mean to be rude I just saw this ICO.. I can't find any of the dev or marketing etc.. I don't want it to be another confido, I just want to check reference. Have anyone done that?
You can evaluate the functioning of the existing platforms on the UT website. The developer participates in the same team.
vite

you can check info  about Kvadrat Black profitablility here: https://utmagazine.ru/posts/19868-kvadrat-black-zakryvaetsya
Thank you a lot man. This is exactly what I was looking for

The developers have given us a huge amount of material! What you are missing?
I can repeat again and again, i wanna see statistic of fund and some graph may be where i can see profit versus $ and btc
you can check info  about Kvadrat Black profitablility here: https://utmagazine.ru/posts/19868-kvadrat-black-zakryvaetsya
I think he has already seen that information and it is not enough
Activity: 518
the moon

I can repeat again and again, i wanna see statistic of fund and some graph may be where i can see profit versus $ and btc

Hmm, a poem don't you write in support of the project and ask them about it!?

I think all that stat. will be published after preSale ends.
vite

Pages:
Jump to: