Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 60. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

The price of the ticket is from $ 100 to $ 5000. Given the cost of the flight and the rest, a very expensive pleasure. But definitely worth it, the event promises to be exciting.
Will there some online translation of this event or not?
You can watch a video after that
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When will the token sale start?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

The price of the ticket is from $ 100 to $ 5000. Given the cost of the flight and the rest, a very expensive pleasure. But definitely worth it, the event promises to be exciting.
Will there some online translation of this event or not?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One more huge event is coming!

Our managing partner Anatoly Radchenko
is participating in cryptofunds panel discussion
with Brock Pierce and 6 other  
famous russian blockchain experts.

Don't miss it!

Activity: 224

it doesn't mean anything buterin also Russian)
Lol man, buterin not russian since 10 years old. Stop call him russian please

Fortunately he escaped from Russia at the age of 10, so he became what he is; otherwise would have fought somewhere in Syria.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
There is free enter or i need buy ticket?
vite

famous blockchain experts. Don't miss it!

There is free enter or i need buy ticket?
Activity: 518
the moon
such a good news. i hope we will have record from conference in multiple languages
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
One more huge event is coming! Our managing partner  is participating in cryptofunds panel discussion with and 6 other  famous blockchain experts. 30 November, Singapore, Hypeup meetup https://twitter.com/Uttoken/status/933278015131410432
Excellent! Will there be a saved record? Maybe on the channel Anatoly Radchenko?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

famous blockchain experts. Don't miss it!

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
One more huge event is coming! Our managing partner  is participating in cryptofunds panel discussion with and 6 other  famous blockchain experts. 30 November, Singapore, Hypeup meetup https://twitter.com/Uttoken/status/933278015131410432
vite
Hard cap for all project is 130k eth
Do you have soft caps on each sale stage?
Merit: 109
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Is there infromation about how much United Traders receive in pre sale?
Can't see this information on main page.
There are no restrictions on the number of tokens, either at the pre-sale stage or at the ICO stage. In any case, this is not indicated in the White Paper.

so what? Has there been any clarification in regards to the people running this project or still silence? I want to see personalities step forward and tell us who they are!

What are you talking about? You can find all information on this site:
https://uttoken.io/
just click on Team and you can see all their social accounts!

You know that social accounts are anything but proof of identity? The next time you book a flight, why don't you just show the people at the airport your Facebook account instead of your ID? Because it means nothing and these days it's important to prove that you are who you say you are. There are many possibilities to gain investor confidence besides sharing your social account.
Is there a link to the platform? Have they already started it?
Activity: 630

it doesn't mean anything buterin also Russian)
Lol man, buterin not russian since 10 years old. Stop call him russian please

Ok Waves is russian crypto )) and it is successful! There are some others, but still developing.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Hard cap in 65 mln tokens (130k ETH) its only for pre-sale phase? What hard cap in overall with ICO phase together?
Hard cap for all project is 130k eth
Guys we can find many good and people in any country. For example Change company paid me for bounty only 10% and they bla-bla-bla many weeks now.
So it all depends. In this project we can all see real working product. So chances for success is very high!
i think that this is all about bounty manager, not about devs
There are very greedy managers and lazy so it's not the developers
vite
Guys we can find many good and people in any country. For example Change company paid me for bounty only 10% and they bla-bla-bla many weeks now.
So it all depends. In this project we can all see real working product. So chances for success is very high!
i think that this is all about bounty manager, not about devs
Pages:
Jump to: