Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 58. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

and when the planned launches of the final version of the platform??
Looks like UT platfrom will be same with aurora platform
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I watched a video about the project and I really liked the story of an experienced speaker. Also I want to see a video about the conference with his participation, I hope he will add it to YouTube.
Yes, we have an experienced team of traders! The project will be very cool!))
We also need the experienced dev team. I looked through Aurora platform demo and it looked amazing. Nevertheless it is only demo and I hope the final version will be much more better

I also think that the final version of the platform will be flawless. I think this platform will be very useful for both experienced and novice traders. I'm looking forward to it release.
and when the planned launches of the final version of the platform??
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello,
I deposited 0.1ETH but got no tokens. did I miss smth? I should get 50 tokens @ ETH/500UT rate
Individual mincap on pre-sale is 70 eth. If you invest less - you will not get your tokens
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello,
I deposited 0.1ETH but got no tokens. did I miss smth? I should get 50 tokens @ ETH/500UT rate
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I watched a video about the project and I really liked the story of an experienced speaker. Also I want to see a video about the conference with his participation, I hope he will add it to YouTube.

I like United Traders for creativity of their team. These guys choose and offer only the best ideas of different types: IPO, algorithmic strategies, cryptocurrencies and others. As soon as their investment ideas appear several times a month, you can subscrite to them and get the new on your mail.
Activity: 37
will the another team members or Anatoliy also participate in other crypto meet ups during the UTT ICO?
Probably Roman Vishnevskiy will be there too
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
We also need the experienced dev team. I looked through Aurora platform demo and it looked amazing. Nevertheless it is only demo and I hope the final version will be much more better

I also think that the final version of the platform will be flawless. I think this platform will be very useful for both experienced and novice traders. I'm looking forward to it release.
I, too, fell in love with this project at first sight
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

There is free enter or i need buy ticket?
The price of the ticket is from $ 100 to $ 5000. Given the cost of the flight and the rest, a very expensive pleasure. But definitely worth it, the event promises to be exciting.
It mostly for those people which live nearby. Nevertheless the price for tickets in average is very high
$ 5000 is in what order)?
I suppose in the first one) I dont think it is the price for the people who want to seat far away from the stage)
Probably it's worth it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The price of the ticket is from $ 100 to $ 5000. Given the cost of the flight and the rest, a very expensive pleasure. But definitely worth it, the event promises to be exciting.
It mostly for those people which live nearby. Nevertheless the price for tickets in average is very high
I suppose in the first one) I dont think it is the price for the people who want to seat far away from the stage)
There is a point must be admitted: so cool signature design. really very like it. 5+ for creator)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
do you transmit personal information (such as phone number, passport data, etc.) to third parties or to whom else?
No project does this. Of course UTT team also does not do this

I asked about information when registering on the site.
I see and my answer - no. Moreover, it has no sence. Who may need your name/surname and the phone?
Activity: 22
do you transmit personal information (such as phone number, passport data, etc.) to third parties or to whom else?

I asked about information when registering on the site.

Will there some online translation of this event or not?
You can watch a video after that
You can watch the video later. Translation is unlikely to happen, but it will be possible to watch with subtitles
will this video be streamed on youtube or periscop? Or it can be watched only after the meetup?
It is necessary to monitor the site, perhaps it will broadcast the live broadcast.
I don't think this is a must see definitely online
It is not neccessary but highly appreciated) A lot of people prefer to see conferences online

Will there some online translation of this event or not?
You can watch a video after that
You can watch the video later. Translation is unlikely to happen, but it will be possible to watch with subtitles
will this video be streamed on youtube or periscop? Or it can be watched only after the meetup?
It is necessary to monitor the site, perhaps it will broadcast the live broadcast.
I don't think this is a must see definitely online
Pages:
Jump to: