Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 57. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

How do you prevent people from abusing this 5 minute grace period?

Thats why i would like to see some kind of comments for users too,where Skillers could see such a thing.So for example if user  often abuse this thing,other Skillers would be able to see that and simply reject the call and save the time.

But he would have to fill some documentation on why he did it no?
And i'm guessing in that case, the last 60 seconds of the video are recorded for inspection by admins?
Activity: 219
Activity: 238

Will it be possible to send additional documents/info via the app? For example after a successful call to send some document related to the call?

Like a contract or something? Or some material?
Activity: 154
Did anyone find some info about how many Skillers there currently are in the app and which categories are most used?

You can download it and see for yourself  Wink

There are dozens of new Skillers application every day.
And not a leading vertical yet. We have chefs, personal trainers, crypto investors, New York travel Skiller, We also have a deep diver  Grin

All the listed categories seem really interesting. Does the deep diver Skiller need a phone that can go underwater? Cheesy

Hah you got a point there.
But i'm pretty sure it will be limited to service type skills
Activity: 266
Did anyone find some info about how many Skillers there currently are in the app and which categories are most used?

You can download it and see for yourself  Wink

There are dozens of new Skillers application every day.
And not a leading vertical yet. We have chefs, personal trainers, crypto investors, New York travel Skiller, We also have a deep diver  Grin

All the listed categories seem really interesting. Does the deep diver Skiller need a phone that can go underwater? Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

Thats why i would like to see some kind of comments for users too,where Skillers could see such a thing.So for example if user  often abuse this thing,other Skillers would be able to see that and simply reject the call and save the time.
Will it be possible to send additional documents/info via the app? For example after a successful call to send some document related to the call?

Yes

Thanks, I can find many uses for that Smiley

Yes

Now that's very useful - good idea.
Activity: 160
interesting and promising concept. I will keep watch and think I want join VANYWHERE!  Wink

You should, especially if you posses a skill you can sell
Activity: 154
Will the iOS app work with the earlier versions of iPhone?

AFAIK it should
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
 interesting and promising concept. I will keep watch and think I want join VANYWHERE!  Wink
Activity: 70
Will the iOS app work with the earlier versions of iPhone?
Activity: 238

Activity: 219
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 70
If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?
I guess foir this particular skill could be a problem

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

Most of new smartphones has a pretty good camera.

I agree, even the low-end phones of today have decent camera quality.

But basically for only a few uses you would really need a good camera.

True,and they even said that you will have like first minute for free,so if you are not satisfied with something like camera quality,you can just end the call without any cost.

I think that smart and competent skiller will gladly give those few free minutes.

I think so too,it can only benefit him in the long run,so thats a good option to have.
Activity: 98
Untill when is bounty going on?Is it too late to join now?
Activity: 126
If the skiller is selling makeup tips, for example, don't you think that camera quality of the device plays a big role in the outcome?
How is this regulated?

Like lighting and shit?
I guess foir this particular skill could be a problem

They could go around it by talking in detail about what's being applied and how. Do you think there could be a lot of situations where camera quality could play a factor in the outcome?

Most of new smartphones has a pretty good camera.

I agree, even the low-end phones of today have decent camera quality.

But basically for only a few uses you would really need a good camera.

True,and they even said that you will have like first minute for free,so if you are not satisfied with something like camera quality,you can just end the call without any cost.

I think that smart and competent skiller will gladly give those few free minutes.
Activity: 364

Yes
Activity: 364
How has UBIQ partnership benefited this project?

Do you mean Qtum?
Pages:
Jump to: