Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 54. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Interesting project...I love this project...Good luck...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Joined airdrop. This is a promising project
Activity: 8
I hope you will bring more utility for life. thank you
Activity: 26
Joined the airdrop.Great project.Looks like a sound project for investment.
Activity: 210
Crypto is the next generation of the internet. it is interesting to see how the existing concept are transform into blockchain technolgy. Advertising on crypto will be a great project as this is the time it needed most. Still there is  only a small community of people know about this technology. Therefore this project will get a better acceptance from the community
Activity: 11
What a good project i love this project.
Activity: 69
The outcome of VendiCoin will be a big surprise to the entire cryptocurrency space and investors.

VendiCoin will receive massive support based on the goal of showing charity towards environmental or humanitarian issues

This is the revolution of crytocurrency and I hope this project succeed in the nearest future. Thanks as I anticipate for the success of this project. Keep working hard and keep doing good. VendiCoin will thrive.

Goodluck
Activity: 64
Free VendiCoin Airdrop  Join now
Activity: 93
What a great project. I see a bright future on this project. Keep it up. All friend requested to fill the from.
Activity: 4
thank you dev for the airdrop
Activity: 55
Activity: 11
This project looks good.
I like the concept.
The team looks strong and the website looks great.
Activity: 5
. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form
Activity: 170
Great work. I'm weiting  for hunt your bounty
Activity: 77
Activity: 72
Have a great potential ..keep it up
Activity: 6
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I love the project. The ICO bonus is mouth watering.  It's a good one. Thumbs Up dev
Activity: 148
unique project looking for a long time... Really good for future...
Activity: 27
website is very nice and this will be an interesting project and the form is very easy to fill thank you guys and best of luck for your future.
Pages:
Jump to: