Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 58. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 75
Great and well project, i'm sure this project has potential for success in cryptocurruncy
copper member
Activity: 97
What is the price on Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI?

Round 7 is at .00152 ETH (approx $125 USD)
copper member
The project is with an idea hitting the minds of people about the opportunity to change their lives. The features of the project are astonishing and promising which makes it to a successful coin.
Pray for Success to the project and the team behind it.

You sound like a priest. Unless you are invested neck deep into VendiCoins, there is no reason to "pray" for its success Cheesy

We'll take it where we can get it! Smiley
Activity: 22
Nice project dev. Hope succesfully
Activity: 8
copper member
Interesting airdrop you got here, website is good as well as the graphics design.

200,000 for airdrop and 4,000 people only. Does that mean we will get 50 coins each? Cheesy

Hi there, 200,000 tokens for airdrop up to 5,000 people MAX. The REST of the tokens up to 200,000 will be split among ANYONE who DONATES. Very limited spots there.
More info here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2916622.0;all
Activity: 48
join now vendicoins ico and earn big profit
Activity: 43
please someone tell me if the coin is ethereum wallet supported?
Activity: 46
Nice project.... I hope it will be profitable
copper member
The project is with an idea hitting the minds of people about the opportunity to change their lives. The features of the project are astonishing and promising which makes it to a successful coin.
Pray for Success to the project and the team behind it.

Amen! Thank you so much!!! Prayers with you as well. God bless!
Activity: 21
I've been looking for a blockchain project geared towards advertising. So far the likes of AdShares and AdToken have disappointed but this looks like its got a solid run-up.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Great project with tons of potential. I’m more than happy to support this project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Interesting project, has potential for success.
Activity: 26
Good project easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.
copper member
Your creativity is highly superb. Please should we be expecting your wallet address as soon as possible?

Thank you so much!
Our wallet address is: 0x9BF93359c75c0d581cfA6A9DCD81e289fb11FDe6

Thank you!!
copper member
The idea is very good, but is it the only one? It seems like there are competitors. If the developers fulfill all their promises, then the project will be very successful, I hope so and I wish good luck to the developers! Perhaps I will study your project and will participate!  Cool

We fully intend on reaching every one of our goals and are in the development stage right now. Take a look at our Timeline here (BIG PLANS): http://vendicoins.com/#timeline
Activity: 103
This is going to be awesome   looking forward to see this coin gain in value and become great....good luck...come and join it
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
"Crypto Advertising Platform "This is quite interesting, especially" proprietary tagging algorithm "I think it would be wonderful if this could be realized.
Activity: 145
I'm really excited about this project! Love to see this in action once it took place in the Crypto world. The 1st of its kind! I'm more than willing to participate for its cause! If you are planning to build a strong community, please count me in! Already done the task to be qualified! Good luck with the project and more power!
Pages:
Jump to: