Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 55. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Certainly appreciate the efforts put forth so far. Need to work really hard to take a place in this space which is getting really competitive.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think this will be a good project 2018
Activity: 2
Ads need to be improve on the web, It think it is a first step in the good direction
Activity: 28
Must join & free airdrop..........
Activity: 301
thank you dev for the airdrop
Activity: 57
nice project but try to listed in bittrex.
Activity: 168
I think this will be a good project. It's easy and easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.
Activity: 77
Activity: 27
Activity: 64
Introducing Vendio, the World's First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token. I believe that this project will bring new innovation into a new video Advertising.
#VendiCoins
Activity: 29
Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.
Toke Supply : 10,000,000. This will create a price fever. This is an opportunity to invest

10,000,000 Total Supply but only 5,500,000 tokens available for the crowdsale! Price fever indeed!

Good
Activity: 154
Excellent idea and really successful . Very pleased with how smooth everything went and extremely happy to have invested.
Activity: 20
let's start revolutionize this oligopoly market!! go on guys!!!
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
Activity: 182
I like new coins, and I want to try as many as I can, especially those that seem to be good, because you never know. That's why I want to try this one.
Activity: 392
This has a really interesting concept and would really benefit both ends better the viewer and sellers. I just dont have funds to donate and help the project. All I can do is refer possible investores. Hope it helps.
Activity: 24
Activity: 6
Good project don't miss the ico
Activity: 83
nice project .... good luck dev,i will support ICO
Pages:
Jump to: