Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 56. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

In my opinion, the most promising project! Bounty and the company is the most generous! To all my friends, acquaintances and simply subscribers have already promoted about this wonderful company.It has a very big future, I think this project is a long term project, what I like the most is the people around it, the community and especially the people behind this project, I am proud to say that I've been part of this community an I can see myself as an Investor in this project, all the way to support for the coming years to come.

Activity: 321
Merit: 14
very great project.. i.ll support this ico to be the best
Activity: 95
Activity: 6
Who is excited for the ico? Good luck team! Nice project
Activity: 118
Activity: 26
Activity: 1
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
So few tokens, and if the project is very interesting to the community, then just go to the moon)
And apparently, you are well prepared for this!
Activity: 48
VendiCoins project easy to understand and seems promising. I will follow that very closely. goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 196
I’m very enthusiastic about your project.This project will definitely go far... Congratulations on your initiative!
Activity: 9
Great project ! Keep going on!  i'm waiting for next and could invest some money on it.
Activity: 41
Activity: 111
It will be a wonderful project... Hope for the best.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
Interesting project..keep it up
Activity: 5
Nice project ! i'm waiting for next and i think i will invest some ETH on it Cheesy
Activity: 1
Activity: 23
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Finally, I am not too late to follow Vendio ICO presale.
Activity: 90
join now vendicoins ico and earn big profit
Pages:
Jump to: