Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 59. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 51
A great and bright project with an excellent team of good luck
Activity: 78
This project looks very interesting, and i have high hope in the future
Activity: 29
Great project with solid team!
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
This project looks very interesting, and i have high hope in the future
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
There was other rounds? Wow I hope I can get kn this one too and get Vendicoins.
Activity: 46
Activity: 9
Introducing Vendio's introducing "Video Interactive Platform (VIP)" I think this is World's First Crypto Advertising Platform.
Very ambitious idea to revolutionize publisher content, viewers and advertiser interaction using blockchain techechnology.
If this is implemented as describe in white paper and as per roadmap, this will be a great project, I'll be following this project. Good luck.
Activity: 188
What is the price on Round 7 – Final Round – 600,000 VENDI?
Activity: 260

200,000 for airdrop and 4,000 people only. Does that mean we will get 50 coins each? Cheesy

It is said 200k tokens for 5000 participants, in this thread  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archived-info-2916622
And also some of those tokens will go to donators. So for free participants it should be even less than 50 coins.
Activity: 47
Activity: 51
Activity: 17
Activity: 112

I hope for your success in promoting the coin, at the moment it is relevant among such a large number of them in the currency market
Activity: 70
Free Airdrop 1000 Vendio Token
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Very interesting project, keep it up!
Activity: 1
Interesting project, website is good as well as the graphics design. Cool Smiley
Activity: 49
Activity: 35
nice project !!!
will sign up and keep an eye on it
Activity: 84
This is going to be interesting looking forward to seeing this coin gain in value and become great
Pages:
Jump to: