Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 73. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I've read the whitepaper of this project. It looks very interesting and can evolve in the field of video tags. Hopefully the target can be achieved. Goodluck team!
Activity: 42
Will be a flagship project ... congratulations dev good luck
Activity: 74
*There will be up to 200,000 VENDI allocated to the airdrop
** REMAINING TOKENS WILL DIVIDED AMONGST THOSE THAT DONATE**

link
http://www.vendicoins.com?mref=aaatish
form link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf-OMoa24DszDme-asiPZ2QoX9okMBLV8dm4T4xntevCWSvw/viewform

You can also donate to get more tokens.
Minimum donation required is 0.01 ETH
0.01 ETH = 30 VENDI
0.05 ETH = 150 VENDI
0.1 ETH = 300 VENDI
0.5 ETH = 1500 VENDI
1 ETH = 3000 VENDI

*****DONATIONS = MORE FREE TOKENS*****
Donators who donate the most will receive the most tokens

Donation wallet address:
0x9BF93359c75c0d581cfA6A9DCD81e289fb11FDe6
copper member
Activity: 97
we 'd like to take a look at platform 's demo if it 's possible before the official launch!

Hi there, you can see the preview of the platform on our website and even a realtime example of how our platform's advertising solutions and tech is superior to that of AdSense & Youtube in realtime by using a slide bar on the site. I encourage you to take a look. http://vendicoins.com/#platform_one

However, to provide a publicly live demo of the platform is not yet possible as we are in the development phase internally only and have not published demos as of yet. Our timeline projects that the platform will be live Mid-to-late Q3, after the ICO event. Our timeline and future plans can be seen here: http://vendicoins.com/#timeline

We hope to have you onboard for the pre-CIO launchign on Feb 16th with 68% bonus!
Activity: 110
Do note hesitate to contact me via pm if you need a french translation.
I search a first project
Good luck to your team
Activity: 14
Being a part of the coin is one of the most important and greatest opportunities, moon
Activity: 154
I like you VENDIO. It is a super great project.
copper member
Glad to be part of this project.. i hope it don't blow away like some of the other projects.. but the team seems very good one and hope they can keep up with the challenges that a new project has to go through

Hey there!, Thank you for the kind words.
I will tell you this - we are NOT a fly-by-night ICO. We are a platform that has plans in a forward direction. This is not a pump & dump like many ICOs that are out there. You'll see us for some time to come. We hope for the best with this ICO!
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
we 'd like to take a look at platform 's demo if it 's possible before the official launch!
copper member
Like the design of Vendi  Grin Before I invest in the ICO I would like to know what will be the difference betweet Vendi and projects like for example THETA?

Hi there, GREAT question actually!
THETA seems to be focused more around infrastructure and easy of video distributions. A great model. However, Vendio's model is much different. We are focused more on video advertising.

Vendio implements a proprietary tagging algorithm appended to a piece of video content at specific times during a specific video duration, selected by the publisher. These tags accurately describe the visual content being displayed during the specific duration of time selected. The data within the tags and asset information is then shared with potential advertisers of the publisher’s choice, who then select the best advertisement to match the specific content tagged by the publisher.

The Vendio Platform will be similar to youtube with better benefits for publishers, views and advertisers alike because;
-- Advertisements are more relevant = Better target marketing for the Advertiser
-- Better clicks because the advertisements makes sense = More money for the publisher
-- Better user experience for the viewer because the ads are specific to what their watching in real time

All around, this is a better video platform for viewing, advertising and publishing. All videos can be shared to any website or social media just like Youtube videos are able to be shared.

I hope this info helps!
Activity: 233
good project, I will pay attention to the ICO and its development
Activity: 2
I wonder how Vendi will be different from Oyster Pearl! Look forward to the project launch.
Joined the airdrop!
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
It will be a progress in the world Crypto will make a very good project .. passion for you dev good luck
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Glad to be part of this project.. i hope it don't blow away like some of the other projects.. but the team seems very good one and hope they can keep up with the challenges that a new project has to go through
Activity: 709
Merit: 336
You need someone to develop your Web project ?
Activity: 44
Joined the airdrop. good luck to all
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
joined airdrop

nice project, will be watching
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
To be honest I think that the best ads is no ads but relevant ads are better than arbitrary stuff.
Activity: 62
Sounds great.  Hoping to take part in the airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 19
I think the project is very promising. It's a very good idea
Pages:
Jump to: