Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 74. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Interesting project, will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 102
Looks great!Your website's pretty nice.I am thinking about investing in ICO.and i will invite some of my friends.
Activity: 70
Joined airdrop,good luck for the project
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
Hi, do you offer translation rewards ?
Regards
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Promising project. The youtube commercial is smart. I will follow this closely. Thanks
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Like the design of Vendi  Grin Before I invest in the ICO I would like to know what will be the difference betweet Vendi and projects like for example THETA?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Advertising Platform & Token using encryption currency.
It seems to be a purpose to make it possible to connect directly with the viewer of the advertisement and the publisher who advertises it. Publishers and advertisers will be able to see their own data and will be able to create more effective advertisements.
I think that this project is very promising and interesting.
Activity: 364
Another interesting project for our crypto space. Good job Devs.
copper member
Activity: 97
i would like to know, what's the max supply of vendi coins? And is it a token or a real coin?

Hi. This is a utility token. Total supply is 10,000,000 with 5,500,000 allocated for the crowdsale.
copper member

Hi, I'm interested in your project and joined AirDrop. I filled out your form, should I post a copy of the answers here?

Hey there, awesome! No, use the the form located at: https://goo.gl/forms/We1PPXrzVUK29oC42
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world. Good luck!
Activity: 238
i would like to know, what's the max supply of vendi coins? And is it a token or a real coin?
Activity: 257

Hi, I'm interested in your project and joined AirDrop. I filled out your form, should I post a copy of the answers here?
Activity: 10
This is my first airdrop to join to i really dont know how this thing work but i will try
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I think this will be a good project. It's easy and easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well!
Activity: 54
Your video platform looks much better than others. You have a great designer. Looking forward to your project
copper member
hi, please add this token to the cryptopia exchange

Hi there, we certainly will consider it!
Activity: 136
hi, please add this token to the cryptopia exchange
copper member

in my opinion one of the most successful projects .. I will go with you to the end) I wish good luck

That is fantastic to hear!
Looking forward to having you join our pre-ICO on Feb 16th for 86% BONUS!
You should also be sure to join the Airdrop in the meantime before the pre-ICO launches.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913415.new#new

200,000 tokens in the airdrop! 5,000 LIMIT on participants.
Once the airdrop is finished, remaining tokens will be divided amongst anyone who donated!
Those who donate the most will receive the most tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: