Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 76. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Very good platform. Easy to understand and seems promising. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
It is a great project, frankly I am very enthusiastic! I will follow that very closely. When and wich exchange will be?
 With best wishes and good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
So, I visited the site, got acquainted with the project, and I want to say that with the right approach the project will live! I will follow the news)
copper member
Activity: 238
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
copper member
Activity: 97
So interesting project with new idea. I have only two questions. How can I participate in the pre-ico? And which exchanges are planned to add coins? I mean it will be top exchanges like bittrex? I am planning to participate in ICO and pre-ICO if I can do it. Thanks!

You can participate in the pre-ico by signing up on our site at http://VendiCoins.com - the presale started on Feb 16th!
In the meantime, participate in the AirDrop announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913415.new#new
The airdrop will be limited to 5000 participants only.
Airdrop Form : https://goo.gl/forms/We1PPXrzVUK29oC42
There will be 200,000 VENDI allocated to the airdrop and remaining tokens will be divided into donators. Donators will receive a LOT more free tokens!

Some of the planned exchanges are listed here: http://vendicoins.com/#vendi_coins
copper member
Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.
Toke Supply : 10,000,000. This will create a price fever. This is an opportunity to invest

10,000,000 Total Supply but only 5,500,000 tokens available for the crowdsale! Price fever indeed!
Activity: 9
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 225
Vendio's Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by seamlessly connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer.
Toke Supply : 10,000,000. This will create a price fever. This is an opportunity to invest
Activity: 229
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 210
Interesting idea, I think at team all to turn out, I wish success to the project!
Activity: 182
Good platform. Easy to understand and seems promising. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world. Good luck!
Activity: 71
The Video Interactive Platform (VIP) bridges the communication gap between publisher content, viewer interest and the advertiser by connecting relevant ads to the publisher’s media being consumed by the viewer. The method used to do so is what differentiates Vendio from any other advertising instrument currently available today.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I pray for listing on big exchange such as binance. Until then I would like to have it without holding it.
Activity: 269
So interesting project with new idea. I have only two questions. How can I participate in the pre-ico? And which exchanges are planned to add coins? I mean it will be top exchanges like bittrex? I am planning to participate in ICO and pre-ICO if I can do it. Thanks!
Activity: 46
In your chosen sphere, there are many competitors. I hope you can present a worthy product. I will follow the news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
VendiCoins are purpose-built Coins using the Vendio platform that will allow members to use engage in all in-app functions - the goal is good, I support
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think this will be a good project. It's easy and easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.
copper member
You should all be sure to join the Airdrop in the meantime before the pre-ICO launches.
The Airdrop is now LIVE!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2913415.new#new

200,000 tokens in the airdrop!
Once the airdrop is finished, remaining tokens will be divided amongst those who donate! Those who donate the most will receive the most tokens Smiley Good luck and happy airdropping! Spread the word.
Activity: 105
Interesting project, i'm sure this project has potential for success.
Pages:
Jump to: