Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 2. (Read 5721 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
VeriME October 2018 Newsletter

Here is yet another update on initiatives pursued in the last month.

https://medium.com/verime/verime-october-2018-newsletter-7617949f1d7b
Activity: 798
Merit: 256
Great news VeriME Community!!! VeriME is rated as the Top 10 APAC Blockchain Solution Provider by CIO advisor. This is great news. I hope soon will be good move on exchanges.

https://medium.com/verime/verime-top-10-apac-blockchain-solution-provider-by-cio-advisor-6f7de90e5d39

Top 10 in such narrow segment of the market, according to some analysts, is certainly good, but it probably won't affect to collecting big funds. Independent YouTube reviews about the project are very average +-7/10. Something similar is already being done by the Persona project of the Ark developers and cretors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
may I conclude that the fact shown none of these partnerships are giving you revenue yet?
Merit: 256
What is the token value of token used to pay your KYC service up to now?  Where do they get these tokens? From the market or reserves kept by Verime? Thanks for any answer.

There will be VME incentive for partners initially and subsequently they will be buying from the market. Partners will also be allowed to buy VERIME services using USD. Services are pegged to USD. Partners will be buying services based on the VME<>USD market price.

This is accurate information about VME<>USD?
It will be possible to conduct transactions in fiat money? Understand everything correctly?
For large players in the market, this information is very important, and if this is true, then the price can increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Urisdictions worldwide will be required to license or regulate cryptocurrency exchanges and some firms providing encrypted wallets, to help stamp out the use of digital money for money laundering, terrorism financing or other crimes. This means more reasons for KYC and AML checks
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
All the time about “why has the price gone down” - guys the mission hasn’t changed and introducing new technologies to a place where they didn’t exist before takes time and effort..... if you want the token price to rise perhaps the very first step is to remember that - Negativity breeds failure and smashing this channel with these dark comments only sends away potential token investors so you’re doing it to yourself....!  Soon Verime will be rise .

Because this is business, not a therapy session. Money & finances are sensitive fields of discussions. When an investment is doing poorly, and investors ask questions and ACTUAL progress, it is the duty of the founders to answer, and address the state of the platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The idea to introduce a verification as a service for KYC regulatory compliance on the blockchain according to me is great as it will lead to a fast and cost-efficient sales cycle. I would like to invest in this project as there is really the need for a project like this and it is positive from all the aspects.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I have read a great amount of information that have better team and partnership. Very close and difficult market, especially for this company.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Does the VeriMe project have bounty? What is the security of this project? I believe if this project has optimal security, investors will be more comfortable and interested in investing in this project.
Activity: 19
When and how long will the VeriMe project begin? Does the project have bounty? How many tokens are there in the project?
Activity: 7
I think this is a new and excellent product for a verification system easily and with KYC. Thank you gave a very great idea. I think it is the foundation's largest electronic money I've ever seen.
Activity: 14
Greetings team! Thank you for sharing this information here also, Airdrop is a nice way to promote the business and attract more investors. Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Maybe this will be the latest breakthrough for an easy verification system and together with KYC later. Can't wait to know something else.
Activity: 14
I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it is an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Merit: 500
Will you be uploading a Demo video on youtube over the next few weeks? I'd love to see it working too. Congratulations on the launch of the platform.
Activity: 25
Hi,
For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It'sthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
With the partnership agreement signed on September 7, 1818, NFC, MPOS, Weshop, FastGo, EGate are the first payment partners to implement the Blockchain D-KYC platform for digital identity verification. VeriME.

Online shopping portal cross-border multinational “shake hands” VeriMe
Ngan Luong launched QR-PAY payment channel through the application of 15 affiliate banks
VinaCapital Ventures invests in FastGo directly competing with Grab

https://medium.com/verime/fastgo-mpos-weshop-ngan-luong-egate-apply-verimes-d-kyc-digital-identity-verification-94b5d5dc8794
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
I like that in this project everything is done clearly and strictly in accordance with the rules. In the end, any success depends on control, regularity and love for your work! The project has a great future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
VeriME launches D-KYC digital identity verification product

VeriME’s D-KYC service is “Digital Identification”. D-KYC implements the KYC remotely and completely online process without requiring customers to meet, fill out forms and submit documents.

https://medium.com/verime/http-thoibaonganhang-vn-verime-ra-mat-san-pham-d-kyc-xac-minh-nhan-dang-so-79703-html-178fbad80a43
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. The coin seeks to build up its momentum and this is correct. Authentication in our time is needed more than ever. I wish everyone success.

looking at the volumes of a single partner...100s of thousands of customers and growing. Imagine where verime will be next year

Pages:
Jump to: