Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡ - page 35. (Read 142875 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and
does not meet any obstacles.

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

nice to see you guys are still active on the thread. most teams aren't unfortunately.

They are really great examples for other icos.

Posting constant updates, answering every questions and etc.

I think they will get the return of this ambition on ico phase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.

It's becoming a trend these days to be thoughtful about your personal data and information and any possible traces we have in the internet. So if using Vidy you can monetize you time that you spend trying to close multiple pop-up ads, then why the hell not.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This is something like Google adsence for Youtube? And you want to crate this "adsence" for cryptocommunity on blockchain?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Interesting concepts and innovations by applying the ads behind the text. Hopefully this project is successful and

nice to see you guys are still active on the thread. most teams aren't unfortunately.
Activity: 686
Hello Dev, Team and Portuguese Members active here, the portuguese Thread is now done, Whitepaper Comming soon
 Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Interesting to provide a scheme of the different use case of vidy, I think that possibility to earn reward to watching ads is huge and a lot of people will be interested by that. The ads industry have a loot of possibility, maybe vidy can develop something nice with aiming that industry.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

copper member

I feel this project is quite interesting, it has practical applications in the future

Vidy coin usecase

copper member
Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.

This is the current industry stat

[/url]
copper member
copper member
Nice to see when i get back the thread is filled with new pages !

copper member
Interesting concept, ads and video ads are huge market with a lot of possibility, also crypocrruencies have a nice potential in these industry. If the team has already raised 16 millions as announced it could be very interesting, they will be able to develop at least something.
I hope the next stage will be as successful as private sales stage - 16 million is impressive amount at this moment, they have big chance of being hype project.
Yes, somebody has to do that finally, why not them. It's high time for somebody to break the negative trend.

well, the next bull run is just around the corner ^^ the crypto community is getting ready to take off soon Smiley

lets hope for the best when the vidy ico sale starts Smiley
still think we have a smooth climb at the moment, we will have a race straight away, but if the market stabilizes now, I will be satisfied as the race will become more interesting, and ICOS like this will have their time

Thanks for your support! Thats what we hoping as well for market to recover.
copper member
I hope the next stage will be as successful as private sales stage - 16 million is impressive amount at this moment, they have big chance of being hype project.
Yes, somebody has to do that finally, why not them. It's high time for somebody to break the negative trend.

We already started whitelist and we have some big investor on pre sale as well. So we are hoping to have good fund raise in pre sale round.
Activity: 686

well, the next bull run is just around the corner ^^ the crypto community is getting ready to take off soon Smiley

still think we have a smooth climb at the moment, we will have a race straight away, but if the market stabilizes now, I will be satisfied as the race will become more interesting, and ICOS like this will have their time
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Nice to see when i get back the thread is filled with new pages !
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 154
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I don't believe all these companies are vidy's partners. Well, until I see some proofs. For other projects, it's a success to have one famous partner, and here so many?

We will be launching our live product with our partner before ICO for a Proof.

And if this partner is an unknown company from your list? It doesnt proof the other ones ... we will see.
Pages:
Jump to: