Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Virtonomics ICO. VICoin-cryptocurrency based on VIRTual econOMICS - page 4. (Read 3965 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Anyone playing this game?

I do. And I did payed for playing that game, cuz it is the best Bussiness Simulator I know )) And i really think that The Forex ex-CEO and founder could give us one more perspective project, even better than FOREX !!! )))

cryptoFOREX?  Grin Grin Grin

Ahah
If you mean to do internal game forex... hmmm but if game have an exchange place to other currencies then it is real IDEA ))
Activity: 152
Merit: 14

I do. And I did payed for playing that game, cuz it is the best Bussiness Simulator I know )) And i really think that The Forex ex-CEO and founder could give us one more perspective project, even better than FOREX !!! )))

cryptoFOREX?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 171
Don't miss your chance to take a part in Virtonomic's BOUNTY HUNTING CAMPAIGN.
Awesome terms and conditions!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty500-000-vicoin-earn-cryptocurrency-in-business-game-virtonomics-2523711

You are welcome, dear forum members!  Cool

Activity: 154

Dear Pendul, thank ou for your kind wrdsand appreciation of our product!

We do have thosands active players and thee were about 2 mln users whoregistered with us within the last 11 years Smiley
What is token? What is it for?

Token is a digital asset, which is being sold during the ICO campaign. Token in our project is an internal unit of account , local currency, which can be purchased directly or earned during the game (educational) process, what is a unique property of our project, so-called 'digging'. Main difference between 'digging' and 'mining' is a direct relationship between the number of tokens obtained and success in tasks' completion during the game on our platform. Selling tokens during ICO aims at raising funds for project further development and providing opportunity for our project members to earn real money using our simulator or to trade tokens on various exchanges.
cool concept, but are there any screenshots over the actual game? the introduction didn't make it clear whether or not the game was actually developed or not.

Please watch this video to get acquainted  with our product Wink You are more than welcome to get registered and have a go! Wink The new game is going to be similar to the old, apart from the fact, that in the new realm your assets will be generating a real crypto tokens! We are planning to launch in the second quarter of 2018 after the ICO is done!
Activity: 140

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Activity: 113
What is token? What is it for?
brand new
Activity: 0
cool concept, but are there any screenshots over the actual game? the introduction didn't make it clear whether or not the game was actually developed or not.
Where is it possible to see your advisers?

One can see our advisers on our official ICO page: https://virtonomics.io
Activity: 252
Where is it possible to see your advisers?
Are the USA residents able to participate in the ICO?

Our token is a utility token which is used in game as a local currency. This is not a security. At the moment there are no restrictions! Everybody is welcomed to participate!
Activity: 237
Are the USA residents able to participate in the ICO?
What is a speculative value of token? Why is it to grow in terms of price within a month-halfyear-year?

Generally, prospects for token value growth are related with its limited number and its demand connected with service popularity and need to use. Tokens in our project are issued in large numbers only once at the ICO stage and there will be a very limited number of them issued later within the few years in order to satisfy the needs of the growing virtual economy (like in the real life). Very short supply and high demand plus a very long time the game is intended to be around make us feel confident that the price will only rise!
Activity: 197
What is a speculative value of token? Why is it to grow in terms of price within a month-halfyear-year?
The best online business simulator in the world! Do not miss out on the opportunity to get our tokens before everyone knows their real value! They never will ba as cheap as today!

Can I transfer ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrency from an exchange?

Our system is set up to receive direct payments. We think that it should be no problem, but the practice shows that sometimes there is a problem (not from our end). We are 100% confident that payments from the crypto wallets go through no problem Smiley
Activity: 75
Can I transfer ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrency from an exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: