Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Virtonomics ICO. VICoin-cryptocurrency based on VIRTual econOMICS - page 6. (Read 3965 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Сan I still buy your tokens for 0.3 USD?

There are 2 000 000 virts more on the website
I think - yes
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
“US pilots started to hone their skills on flight simulators as early as in the 1970s. It proved to be cheaper and in some cases more effective than training sorties. Today, anyone interested can learn the basics of driving using auto simulators or how to build a business in VIRTONOMICS multiplayer game.”
Pavel Durov
Founder of Telegram

Join our Pre-sale now!

Сan I still buy your tokens for 0.3 USD?
Activity: 154
“US pilots started to hone their skills on flight simulators as early as in the 1970s. It proved to be cheaper and in some cases more effective than training sorties. Today, anyone interested can learn the basics of driving using auto simulators or how to build a business in VIRTONOMICS multiplayer game.”
Pavel Durov
Founder of Telegram

Join our Pre-sale now!
Hey, I got confused... Do you sell virts or VICs? And what the difference...

Virts are our internal currency at the platform which you can convert into VICs and withdraw from the game to trade at the exchange.

So you sell virts, as I see. But if I buy it now, when can I exchange it for VIC? And how? Quite complicated scheme...

Your Virts will be converted into VICs during the ICO in March. And during the ICO you will be purchasing VICs and we shall reconfigure our system by then so the things will get much easier! Smiley

But then what's the point of this mass pre-sale here if you are selling some "inside the platform" currency? As I see it now, this will be interesting only for your platform users, not this community. I doubt VIcs usability can extend outside the platform you build

You are mostly right, this pre-sale is loyalty one, the main audience right now is platform users, we are confident that the introduction of crypto currency mining will make our product much more attractive for a wider public.
Activity: 18

Virts are our internal currency at the platform which you can convert into VICs and withdraw from the game to trade at the exchange.

So you sell virts, as I see. But if I buy it now, when can I exchange it for VIC? And how? Quite complicated scheme...

Your Virts will be converted into VICs during the ICO in March. And during the ICO you will be purchasing VICs and we shall reconfigure our system by then so the things will get much easier! Smiley

But then what's the point of this mass pre-sale here if you are selling some "inside the platform" currency? As I see it now, this will be interesting only for your platform users, not this community. I doubt VIcs usability can extend outside the platform you build

If you want to know more about the game, please, watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1_foT9kx0

First pool of our tokens has been sold off! Hurry up: you still can get your tokens at discounted price!

Price is 0.3 USD now?
Good news, but what basis of your token price predictions?

We have quite huge client database of registered clients who are dedicated to the game. We are confident that their number will increase even more. This means that a lot of people will begin using our token, therefore the demand will be high and stable. Meaning that is has a very good economic potential
Activity: 448

First pool of our tokens has been sold off! Hurry up: you still can get your tokens at discounted price!

Price is 0.3 USD now?
Good news, but what basis of your token price predictions?
Good to see team working on! ))) Nice video! I really wanna help team, and doing everything what i can, but always wanna more to do))

2nd Pool has been started!! That means, that the project will be started anyways already Smiley

If we have a look on previous sales of Vicoins - we can hope about fullfilling the second pool this week !

Thank you for you kind words and your support!  Smiley We most definitely will sell them off! Join us while the price is still this attractive! Wink

Price is 0.3 USD now?

Yes! It is 0,3 $ indeed! Please, hurry up, while the price is so low! It will be sold off soon! Wink
Activity: 140
Good to see team working on! ))) Nice video! I really wanna help team, and doing everything what i can, but always wanna more to do))

2nd Pool has been started!! That means, that the project will be started anyways already Smiley

If we have a look on previous sales of Vicoins - we can hope about fullfilling the second pool this week !
Price is 0.3 USD now?

Hi lotosyoung,

Yes, now price is 0.3 USD
Activity: 21
Any bounty or airdrop?
Activity: 91

Price is 0.3 USD now?

the first pool of tokens sold 100%. Sales of the second pool started today. Hurry, there are 10 days left

Congratulate! When is a pre-ICO start?

The decision on the pre ICO dates will be made based on the results of Loyalty Presale which is going on at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: