Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Virtonomics ICO. VICoin-cryptocurrency based on VIRTual econOMICS - page 5. (Read 3965 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Where can I buy ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrency?

There are lots of exchange offices selling ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrency for real (fiat) money or another cryptocurrency. We recommend using exchange monitoring services in order to choose the most reliable according to reviews and comission. Be careful while choosing an exchange office, beware of scammers.  Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Where can I buy ETH, BTC and other cryptocurrency?
Can I buy your tokens using a credit card?

Yes, it is possible to be done in your personal account after registered on our main site:  https://virtonomics.io
Activity: 21
Can I buy your tokens using a credit card?
Why have you chosen ICO as a way of fund-raising?

At the moment ICO is the easiest and the most progressive way to raise funds from the whole world. Moreover, use of tokens on our platform as well as their 'mining' can be an additional factor greatly increasing attractiveness of the platform itself and making our game more interesting for millions of crypto-enthusiasts as it gives an opportunity to earn real money!
Worth to invest guys!

Have you any forecasts concerning the token's price after ICO completion?

Generally, prospects for token value growth are related to its limited number and its demand connected with service popularity and need to use. Tokens in our project are issued only once at the ICO stage, so there will be a very limited number of them issued later within the few years in order to satisfy the needs of the growing virtual economy (like in the real life). We are confident that the project will quickly gain the popularity so rest assured that the value will be growing.
Where are you located? What is your jurisdiction?

Our offices and representing agencies operate in Russian Federation,
Lithuania and USA. ICO will be registered in Switzerland!  Smiley
Activity: 84
Why have you chosen ICO as a way of fund-raising?
Do your tokens match to the ERC20 standard?

Yes, they match. Our VICoin tokens are tokens of ERC 20 (Ethereum) standard
If i dont participate in ICO, can i get tokens in game?

If you won't paricpate in our ICO now the main thing which will change for you- the price. After the ICO you shal be able to buy the tokens as well but now is the best time to buy! 0.3 $ is soo much better than 0.8 Wink
Activity: 434
Worth to invest guys!

Have you any forecasts concerning the token's price after ICO completion?
Activity: 190
Where are you located? What is your jurisdiction?
Activity: 65
Do your tokens match to the ERC20 standard?
Such a good game to train your economic skills. I ll try to play firstly and maybe invest some eth.
gl !

Especially now when the recession is on!  Wink Thank you for the support! Join us now!
Activity: 237
And another question
Why should I trust your ICO?
Activity: 237
If i dont participate in ICO, can i get tokens in game?
dev, when ICO ends?

Our ICO begins on the 1st of March and will last for a month! Curently wear at loylty pre sale stage guys!  Wink
Сan I still buy your tokens for 0.3 USD?

There are 2 000 000 virts more on the website
I think - yes

1 916 798 to be exact! Smiley
Activity: 286
“US pilots started to hone their skills on flight simulators as early as in the 1970s. It proved to be cheaper and in some cases more effective than training sorties. Today, anyone interested can learn the basics of driving using auto simulators or how to build a business in VIRTONOMICS multiplayer game.”
Pavel Durov
Founder of Telegram

Join our Pre-sale now!

Сan I still buy your tokens for 0.3 USD?

Yes! The second pool is still open for sale!
Pages:
Jump to: