Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Virtonomics ICO. VICoin-cryptocurrency based on VIRTual econOMICS - page 9. (Read 3965 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Roadmap only for 2018, do you have program for other years?
Activity: 154
What is "Virts"? How can I buy VICoin?

Virts are in-game currency that can be converted to VICs (100 virts = 1 VIC). On the beginning stage of pre-sale we offer Virts for sale, on the next stages we will sell VICs.
Activity: 197
What is "Virts"? How can I buy VICoin?
Activity: 490
Is the quote of Pavel Durov real?

Of course it is! Wink You can check the Web for the source.

Any proof?

Of course it is! Wink You can check the Web for the source.
Activity: 189
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is VICoin ERC20 token?
Activity: 91
Sounds good, Will I can earn VICoin tokens in the game?

We make mining farm in game so you could mine while you playing game  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 0

Here is the Roadmap

STAGE 1: 1Q 2018

• Development of blockchain infrastructure of the Virtonomic$ platform
• Limited issue of VICoin tokens for the ICO
• Redesigning algorithms of Virtonomics business simulation to match the tasks of the cryptocurrency platform
• Redesigning and streamlining business simulation interfaces for mass users
• Preparing and launching the ICO

STAGE 2: 2Q 2018

• Releasing Virtonomic$ business simulation in the base functionality (cryptocurrency generation, self-contained economy, digging units, new UI, labor market etc) in English, Russian and Spanish
• Beginning to build the network of partner services accepting VICoin as payment
• Promo campaign for Virtonomic$ project and VICoin cryptocurrency

STAGE 3: 3Q 2018

• Releasing the second milestone of the updated Virtonomic$ functionality (OpenData integration, expanding the functionality of the Virtonomics alternative market)
• Project localization (translation into Korean, Japanese, Chinese, German, French and Portuguese)
• Widening the network of partner services accepting VICoin
• Promo campaign for the Alternative Labor Market project

STAGE 4: 4Q 2018

• Launching Virtonomic$ mobile app
• Developing Virtonomics console apps (Xbox, PlayStation)
• 500 000 users (3 000 000 users in 2019)

Sounds good, Will I can earn VICoin tokens in the game?
Why better than other?
What is the roadmap  ?

Thanks

Here is the Roadmap

STAGE 1: 1Q 2018

• Development of blockchain infrastructure of the Virtonomic$ platform
• Limited issue of VICoin tokens for the ICO
• Redesigning algorithms of Virtonomics business simulation to match the tasks of the cryptocurrency platform
• Redesigning and streamlining business simulation interfaces for mass users
• Preparing and launching the ICO

STAGE 2: 2Q 2018

• Releasing Virtonomic$ business simulation in the base functionality (cryptocurrency generation, self-contained economy, digging units, new UI, labor market etc) in English, Russian and Spanish
• Beginning to build the network of partner services accepting VICoin as payment
• Promo campaign for Virtonomic$ project and VICoin cryptocurrency

STAGE 3: 3Q 2018

• Releasing the second milestone of the updated Virtonomic$ functionality (OpenData integration, expanding the functionality of the Virtonomics alternative market)
• Project localization (translation into Korean, Japanese, Chinese, German, French and Portuguese)
• Promo campaign for the Alternative Labor Market project

STAGE 4: 4Q 2018

• Launching Virtonomic$ mobile app
• Developing Virtonomics console apps (Xbox, PlayStation)
• 500 000 users (3 000 000 users in 2019)
i love the concept behind using virtual economics as a double edged sword -- earn money and also have fun!!! Welcome to something truly challenging and long term

Dear Adotrulez,

Thank you for your kind words about the project! We thing that we will make the whole process much more enjoyable if people will be able to earn the real money!  Smiley
Even more and more VICoins were buying by old players, thats good, that shows Trust level(or salary day). Anyway, Newbies, we are waiting for YOU !!!  Wink

Dear Pendul, thank you for your support! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
i love the concept behind using virtual economics as a double edged sword -- earn money and also have fun!!! Welcome to something truly challenging and long term
Activity: 140
Even more and more VICoins were buying by old players, thats good, that shows Trust level(or salary day). Anyway, Newbies, we are waiting for YOU !!!  Wink
Why better than other?
What is the roadmap  ?

Thanks

They work 10 years, it's cool
I haven't seen ICO with such products

Thank you for your support!
Why better than other?
What is the roadmap  ?

Thanks

Dear Lampdar!
At first, according to our game's popularity (more than 2 mln registered members plus thousands of active players  all over the world), we offer a truly high-quality product. Another quality indicator: Virtonomics is actively used by universities in many countries in order to teach students the basics of macro- and microeconomics, as well by many big corporations for corporate management training. At the moment we propose to turn the online business game into a high-grade eco system for real earning by improving business knowledge and skills.
Our roadmap can be found on our web page: virtonomics.io
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Minimum value of funds to be raised (Soft Cap) - 2 000 000 USD. Maximum - 26 480 000 USD (Hard Cap)
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Why better than other?
What is the roadmap  ?

Thanks

They work 10 years, it's cool
I haven't seen ICO with such products
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Why better than other?
What is the roadmap  ?

Thanks