Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 103. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
We recommend reading the article «Blockchain will make cars safer and cheaper» on Medium.  

Read it here:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/blockchain-will-make-cars-safer-and-cheaper-bfda499a9f57

VLB benefits for the industry players fall in one of three categories: driving safety, revenue growth and cost reduction.

It seems like a win-win solution, all the roles in the vehicle industry can get  benefit
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The first automotive lifecycle on the blockchain! I like the idea. Will the record keeping start just after the producti N process or will it take involve production stages also?

The first transaction to the blockchain is the transaction of buying a car.

hoping to see all details about parts inside cars too. l
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
The first automotive lifecycle on the blockchain! I like the idea. Will the record keeping start just after the producti N process or will it take involve production stages also?

The first transaction to the blockchain is the transaction of buying a car.

Activity: 686
Besides the pleasant and applicable idea, it initiates something that can be a great and very strong synchrony in the future. VLB Opens doors for a segment admired and desired by many people, this makes the project great and promising. I will be following in the certainty of witnessing a success if you follow your script with reliability and a lot of work
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
copper member
We recommend reading the article «Blockchain will make cars safer and cheaper» on Medium.  

Read it here:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/blockchain-will-make-cars-safer-and-cheaper-bfda499a9f57

VLB benefits for the industry players fall in one of three categories: driving safety, revenue growth and cost reduction.
copper member
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

So, you still dont have any partnership with VW? its only planning?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
On the first page of this thread under "CarFix created a new approach to the vehicle lifecycle industry" there is the category "Auto landing $100M". What do you mean by "auto landing"? Could not find it in the whitepaper either.

These are loans for cars, loans for repairs etc.
$100M this is incorrect information.
The correct information here:

Thanks for explaining and adding an additional description. I have considered the possibility that it should say "Auto lending", but the usual term for lending a car is "Car rental". Now I understand you mean "Car/Auto (repair) loans" or "Car (repair) finance".
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

So, you still dont have any partnership with VW? its only planning?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
the last 2-3 pages are full of newbie accounts with shilling.... wtf is going on?

i like this project, but those accounts give me a very bad vibe to it...

you are right.. lots of newbie.. also is this project international ?  like if your car break down in the desert.. and i can pay in VLB ?

They might eventually be able to offer this. But to start I've seen they will offer the service in the US and Russia.
copper member
On the first page of this thread under "CarFix created a new approach to the vehicle lifecycle industry" there is the category "Auto landing $100M". What do you mean by "auto landing"? Could not find it in the whitepaper either.

These are loans for cars, loans for repairs etc.
$100M this is incorrect information.
The correct information here:
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Enjoyed the video.
However at a certain moment you are declaring that the price of a token can increase from 0.50 cents to 17$ ?
On what basis did you do this calculation?
VLB Tokens help to reduce the costs of VLB participants (car manufacturers, car services, insurance companies, etc.) and help them to grow their topline. Some participants will be able to save more, and some less, you can see our entire analysis at the end of the White Paper, in Appentix A. The token's price will grow depending on the savings and growing revenues of each participant. For example, it makes sense to buy VLB Tokens for $20k to make savings worth of $30k. Since the system is fully transparent huge benefits brought by VLB Tokes can surge its price 50-100 times.

On what basis is your forecast for such a large increase in the price of tokens? While this spread is 50-100 times, it's just like guessing. If you burn out unsold tokens, then the price really can grow.

Well it was said in the video .. that they believe it will be valued at 17$ ..
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Hmm, this thread is getting quite a lot of spammy, few-word posts. Hopefully its just a short phase and it goes back to normal posts.

I see from the Twitter account that "We are proud to announce that our co-founder, @p_nazarov is presenting #VLBtoken at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18."
Hopefully there will be a video recording of the event, as I'm quite interested in what he has to say, as well as to see what sort of impression (eg. trustworthiness, knowledgeability) he gives me as a person.

I think these spammy comments are an effect of their airdrop, it won't last long.
Activity: 462
Do not forget, that a pre-sale of VLB Tokens, which will start on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27.

We will be open to US accredited investors.  US accredited investor status verification will be handled by a third-party provider Early IQ under legal guidance of top tier law firm Dentons LLP.  VLBToken will not have access to any personal data except for name and email.  Only US investors will need to demonstrate their "accredited status" during the VLB Token purchase and it will be done seamlessly through vlb.io.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
— Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)

ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
— Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC:  1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
— Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
— Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
— Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC:  1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)
Thanks for the info. It is appreciated to have a clear summary of how the ICO will be developed
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
copper member
Do not forget, that a pre-sale of VLB Tokens, which will start on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27.

We will be open to US accredited investors.  US accredited investor status verification will be handled by a third-party provider Early IQ under legal guidance of top tier law firm Dentons LLP.  VLBToken will not have access to any personal data except for name and email.  Only US investors will need to demonstrate their "accredited status" during the VLB Token purchase and it will be done seamlessly through vlb.io.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
— Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)

ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
— Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC:  1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
— Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
— Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
— Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC:  1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)
copper member
I see your roadmap ends at 2017, can you outline the plan for 2018?

Where do you look?

Our road map ends in 2019.

2016:

2018:

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Please read our new article in our Medium blog about “crypto whales”, US investors and our plans.   

Read it here:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/weekly-news-crypto-whales-us-investors-and-our-plans-17353e94f6ed

You already raised 25,000 ETH! Shocked That is quick. Are those whales OK with disclosing this number ahead of the ICO?
so already raised 25,000 eth(early whales investors) very good also before ico is start,so you found a way to open also to us investors that is an other great news...
yeah this is unexpected turn even for this project ! private investors have already supported the project for 25k ETH - huge amount of money. Now this will further increase interest to VLB project
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I see your roadmap ends at 2017, can you outline the plan for 2018?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I see a very big difference between the minimum and maximum cap, why do you need $ 100 million at the start?

The minimum cap is the minimum budget at which we can implement our project.  All that will be collected on top of this amount will go to work, but in this case the project will develop faster.

Do not you think that the token should grow with the development of the project? If you put such high stakes, then how should your investors make money? The best solution has been repeatedly suggested by many experts, this is a small capitalization provided that you sell 50% of the tokens. Then your investors will be happy to invest in your development.

you can freeze unsold token for some years if you need to get more fund later in project
Jump to: