Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 104. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Reconsider your maximum cap, so that there is an incentive for investors to keep coins for a long time, too much cap at the start is not a good thing.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
I see a very big difference between the minimum and maximum cap, why do you need $ 100 million at the start?

The minimum cap is the minimum budget at which we can implement our project.  All that will be collected on top of this amount will go to work, but in this case the project will develop faster.

Do not you think that the token should grow with the development of the project? If you put such high stakes, then how should your investors make money? The best solution has been repeatedly suggested by many experts, this is a small capitalization provided that you sell 50% of the tokens. Then your investors will be happy to invest in your development.

Main driver for VLB Tokens value growth is their turnover through the system, which will increase in line with the blockchain system development. As each Paying participant shall be required to spend 1 VLB Token on each transaction and there are on average 3.5 Paying Participants per each transaction we expect that demand for VLB Tokens will increase in the next 5 years by 16+ times to 4.4 bln per year, making each VLB Token turn 18 times per year
Such demand and rapid turnover will significantly impact the price of VLB Tokens.  Given the potential cost savings and revenue opportunities for Industry Participants, VLB Tokens price may increase 50-100x once the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain is fully deployed.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I see a very big difference between the minimum and maximum cap, why do you need $ 100 million at the start?

The minimum cap is the minimum budget at which we can implement our project.  All that will be collected on top of this amount will go to work, but in this case the project will develop faster.

Do not you think that the token should grow with the development of the project? If you put such high stakes, then how should your investors make money? The best solution has been repeatedly suggested by many experts, this is a small capitalization provided that you sell 50% of the tokens. Then your investors will be happy to invest in your development.
copper member

Activity: 448
i agree, it is getting difficult to raise enough fund in this volatile market should have minimum requirement lower to kick start project. concept is nice and should detailed out plan for what if XX raised. 
Activity: 420
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hmm, this thread is getting quite a lot of spammy, few-word posts. Hopefully its just a short phase and it goes back to normal posts.

I see from the Twitter account that "We are proud to announce that our co-founder, @p_nazarov is presenting #VLBtoken at World Funding Summit in Los Angeles on Nov 17-18."
Hopefully there will be a video recording of the event, as I'm quite interested in what he has to say, as well as to see what sort of impression (eg. trustworthiness, knowledgeability) he gives me as a person.
copper member
These guys are deleting messages in telegram channel relating to this form.  An individual asked a few times and they deleted the post.  It appears they are either scamming or want us to be scammed by not answerign that simple question.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSct5FoxhHNn78yWhWdokofQpmqyu0zGpfHO08pavehhSLTqYw/viewform

In our channel telegram the bounty program is not discussed, therefore the messages have been deleted.

We answered you in PM telegram.

About bounty questions, please, contact our manager in bitcointalk:  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846

I was asking if it was legit or a scam.  I think an exception could have been made for security concerns after what we have been experiencing in the last few months with the scams happening.  A 2 second answer for the sake of the communities security I think would have been ok.  It's your chat however so you make the rules.  I will be holding off on investing as I feel we should all be protecting each other as a community.  I'm not sure how your going to grow a huge following of loyal people when security concerns are deleted.

Good luck.

Sorry, we made a mistake. We unblocked you in our channel in the telegram. Today is a crazy day.

Yes, this is our form, do not worry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Please read our new article in our Medium blog about “crypto whales”, US investors and our plans.    

Read it here:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/weekly-news-crypto-whales-us-investors-and-our-plans-17353e94f6ed

You already raised 25,000 ETH! Shocked That is quick. Are those whales OK with disclosing this number ahead of the ICO?
so already raised 25,000 eth(early whales investors) very good also before ico is start,so you found a way to open also to us investors that is an other great news...

Thats an impressive number for early investors and will attracts some more users in ICO. I hope their plans are holding it and not searching for an easy and fast money.
copper member
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?

By increasing the price of tokens.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Please read our new article in our Medium blog about “crypto whales”, US investors and our plans.    

Read it here:
https://medium.com/vlb-token/weekly-news-crypto-whales-us-investors-and-our-plans-17353e94f6ed

You already raised 25,000 ETH! Shocked That is quick. Are those whales OK with disclosing this number ahead of the ICO?
so already raised 25,000 eth(early whales investors) very good also before ico is start,so you found a way to open also to us investors that is an other great news...
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Fantastic Project & a great idea ! 

Cannot wait to participate ! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the project can hit the soft cap easily, and maybe even the hard cap. VLB is a disruptive project with a lot possibility and a huge target market, and remember there is already big partners.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
These guys are deleting messages in telegram channel relating to this form.  An individual asked a few times and they deleted the post.  It appears they are either scamming or want us to be scammed by not answerign that simple question.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSct5FoxhHNn78yWhWdokofQpmqyu0zGpfHO08pavehhSLTqYw/viewform

In our channel telegram the bounty program is not discussed, therefore the messages have been deleted.

I was asking if it was legit or a scam.  I think an exception could have been made for security concerns after what we have been experiencing in the last few months with the scams happening.  A 2 second answer for the sake of the communities security I think would have been ok.  It's your chat however so you make the rules.  I will be holding off on investing as I feel we should all be protecting each other as a community.  I'm not sure how your going to grow a huge following of loyal people when security concerns are deleted.

Good luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 106
joined dev ,The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress.
copper member

Activity: 220
Merit: 2
I just had my post deleted from telegram as well. I simply asked about if they were having the airdrop.

They appear not to want anyone to see that form. 

At the very least they don't care about the community because if its not their form they are letting the cheaters/scammers/thieves collect all our info.  I hate being censored (on a simple question) when that is what we are fighting against.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Just an FYI guys I was the one who was kicked from the telegram for asking about the airdrop form.  I just wanted to confirm here.

This is a scam guys.  DO NOT INVEST.  They are hiding something pertaining to that form (for whatever reason).

If they raised 25k Ether (sounds like BS) you guys better scramble if possible to get that back.

Go to the telegram and start asking about this form before you give these guys any money.

See if you get an answer before investing.

Jump to: