Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 106. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Amazing to see you got so many great partners, and it's a great looking team looking to buy some on the ICO. Wishing you great luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
The vehicle industry is such an important niche, with good and organized planning this may spearhead mode of payment for automechanic services.
Yes moreover a smart innovative system of recording all the details about each car in a blockchain would be another interesting idea. Every car will always get the correct amount of repair it needs.
I agree, the automobile industry is a large segment that requires constant improvements,
I think this project will be very usefull and will contribute to the progress of this industry
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
The vehicle industry is such an important niche, with good and organized planning this may spearhead mode of payment for automechanic services.
Yes moreover a smart innovative system of recording all the details about each car in a blockchain would be another interesting idea. Every car will always get the correct amount of repair it needs.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
this project looks good to me and the idea of the project is important so i think this is a good choice to follow.   
hope on success for this project !     
Activity: 82
Activity: 392
I don't think this good platform can be applied here in my country. There are many things that still need to be fought here.

Can you give some examples ?  Is it about laws and regulations ?  Or about consumer habits?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I don't think this good platform can be applied here in my country. There are many things that still need to be fought here.

Care to give an example? (If you don't wanna disclose which country you're from, it's fine)

About airdrop, I'm late as always, it already reached maximum cap unfortunally Embarrassed
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Whats going on here? Airdrop, ICO or bountry?

airdrop for the first 1500 telegam users, worth like 40$ each drop = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415584.new#new

ico too, but no bounty here in the ann thread Smiley there is a bounty thread already

I am a bit ambivalent about how I like this kind of Airdrops. On the one hand, it helps the project to get more users on Telegram but these are often not really interested in the project itself and are only spamming the chat about when they'll get their tokens to instantly dump then when it's possible.
Activity: 88
Hi grat project. IM iNTERESTED IN POLISH TRANSLATION. Pm me
CHEERS
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I really like ur strategy.Platform and roadmap was really great ..i never doubt it will succeed  soon.waiting for more development 😊
Activity: 462
can we have different threads per language? possibly translation bounty may help.
That would be nice for people that doesn't speak fluent english. Then more people could have access to it.
Activity: 222
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
A nice project that sees car lovers, is very useful for car maintenance and sales services pamper car owners hopefully this project succeeds
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Whats going on here? Airdrop, ICO or bountry?

airdrop for the first 1500 telegam users, worth like 40$ each drop = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2415584.new#new

ico too, but no bounty here in the ann thread Smiley there is a bounty thread already

Thats a nice Airdrop, thanks for sharing this Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
can we have different threads per language? possibly translation bounty may help.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Этo xopoший пpoeкт. Жeлaю вaм ycпexoв в бyдyщeм.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
the last 2-3 pages are full of newbie accounts with shilling.... wtf is going on?

i like this project, but those accounts give me a very bad vibe to it...

Indeed, I was thinking the same.
Was looking into this project and really had a great feeling but with all those spam posts here in this thread gives me a bad feeling.

Maybe devs can take some action?
What are all those accounts doing here?

Its because they are doing an airdrop and everyone is trying to get their share. To be honest every dev should ban newbies from participating in airdrops.

Yeah, the airdrop seems to be the reason for this spamming the thread, but posting wasn't a requirement, was it? Btw, VLB has made a separate airdrop thread, so no need anyway to post here.

There should be a rule about asking about bounty, translation or airdrops in an ANN thread. ANN thread should be about the project, token, and the team. Simple as that
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
cool Industry Participants that will be using the blockchain Smiley
Activity: 588
For the industry it seems that the idea of financial public accountability should make for an interesting concept, if VLB can get the industry to utilize it it would be pretty amazing.

responsibility for the auto shops would be so good in this industry.
Jump to: