Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 108. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
the airdrop is very good, I'm sure your airdrop will be successful and be the best ...
Activity: 56
Nice project , i love your website
Activity: 38

Congrats on Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain project. This is nice project really for everyone.
I will be waiting for the Ico to start. Hope the project gets more concentration from the whole community
Activity: 182
the last 2-3 pages are full of newbie accounts with shilling.... wtf is going on?

i like this project, but those accounts give me a very bad vibe to it...

Indeed, I was thinking the same.
Was looking into this project and really had a great feeling but with all those spam posts here in this thread gives me a bad feeling.

Maybe devs can take some action?
What are all those accounts doing here?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
it reminds me of Immla or cartaxi, these are very difficult proyects to handle at the beginnign, because they are not the classic Tech startups, but if you you manage with good devs and comunication dpt. it will suceed
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
A project that helps car problem in the road is quite timely.  Road runner on the road...beep beep.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
the last 2-3 pages are full of newbie accounts with shilling.... wtf is going on?

you are right.. lots of newbie.. also is this project international ?  like if your car break down in the desert.. and i can pay in VLB ?
Activity: 520
great idea. if you need translation into Yoruba Language, I'll be glad to be of help
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have joined you. It would be a pleasure to follow all your news on social media, thank you
Activity: 180
A very useful project, some different, very good
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the project has a lot of strong partner, i think it’s a very important thing for the sucess of a project, especially in vehicule industry. And i think that VLB will make a lot of other partnerships in the future.
Activity: 51
It is a very interesting project, very good
Activity: 75
It seems to be a good project.
Goodluck dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Vwry interesting the project and potential goodluck for you dev
Activity: 588
I feel like this has great potential as cars nowadays are a necessity and not just accessories. good job devs and more power to you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

By the way, still waiting for a proof of your partnership with Volkswagen. Wink

You should start checking your PM.

I checked it and I answered you already before Wink
Activity: 210
And I am also interested in the partnership with VW? Sounds interesting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Good afternoon! Very promissing project I'd say unique. I have not seen blackchain platform dedicated to vehicle ibndustry before. Do you have competitors?
Jump to: