Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 27. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Making partnership with many parties certainly has its advantages. But there is also a disadvantage, because of course to set it will be very difficult and there will be many interests that must be accommodated.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
So, you have agrement with Hyundai Motor already as well? WHo will be first testing you technology? VW or Hyundai?

When any agreements are signed, we will certainly notify you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So, you have agrement with Hyundai Motor already as well? WHo will be first testing you technology? VW or Hyundai?

i hope VW will test it
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Another event the 7 December, very nice for VLB, the team handle the communication very well and work really hard for the project. Its really important for investors.
Activity: 364
Has the SAFT agreements been realised as of yet?

On the official website vlb.io the most up-to-date information about the rieced funds and the timing of the SAFT commitments convertation

So when/IF SAFT agreements are executed the amounts will be displayed in the progress bar? As of now it only states that "we expect this week" but no date indication is given so i realy dont know when to check back
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
copper member

On the official website vlb.io the most up-to-date information about the rieced funds and the timing of the SAFT commitments convertation
Activity: 364
copper member

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?

At the moment our next point is the Blockchain Conference which will take place in Abu Dhabi on December 7
Activity: 392
In Seoul we met with Hyundai Capital and discussed prospective cooperation in testing VLB in Hyundai Motor ecosystem

You are really hard working, I didn't realize that you are working in korea.
Very interesting if you continue like that with finding partnerships this project could get very huge. I think there is much interest in it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
In Seoul we met with Hyundai Capital and discussed prospective cooperation in testing VLB in Hyundai Motor ecosystem

for real Oo? damn, thats really good news Smiley glad i bought some vlb tokens already Smiley muahahaha
If Hyundai will be vlb partner I think that you will be reach in the future Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You are really hard working, I didn't realize that you are working in korea.
copper member

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

for real Oo? damn, thats really good news Smiley glad i bought some vlb tokens already Smiley muahahaha
copper member

Activity: 392
Fud happening. Well, it's always happen when you raised millions dollar in few days ico. Every Investors have their own research. They always do some due diligence before putting some money in an ico. I honestly can't understand why these people coming when ico already start (always).
I am a bit curious in motivation behind it's fud.
Thats not an unusual thing in ICO, if a project have some competitors, then this will always happen.

Yeah it's pretty common, especially from supporters of competitors. The best thing you can do is to not blindly believe everything but make your own research.

this is what i always try to tell everybody, do your own research despite what you hear, good or bad  Grin
ICO open for investment until Dec 17, many investors are waiting until the last day, and those who conducted the research - realized that can invest earlier and will get good bonus!
The sooner we invest the more advantages we will get. Most ICO's applied almost the identical pattern of bonuses. That is why we have to do fast researches.

Yes exactly, until tomorrow the bonus is still 30% but in the next period starting tomorrow the bonus will decrease to 20%. So, whoever wants to invest should hurry up to get his 30%.
Thanks for the advice. I think with this bull market they will be able to collect a lot of funds until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
i think having VW as a partner is much better than having LADA as a partner Smiley if you know what i mean Smiley hehe
It all depends on market where they want to operate. Lada is much more well known in regions of Russia because VW is too expensive there
I have an exemple where VLB could be operational. for many years the remote locking system of several brands  has been easily hackable. Nearly all the major brands are concerned with their vehicles. Here the problem comes from smart cards boot, the code is not secure, thanks to the blockchain it could become impossible to unlock a door and start a car because it will be possible to use just one code at a time. If two codes are used the blockchain could block the hack. Here is an example of use that could reassure customers about securing their vehicle, but it will also improve the automotive economy.
Pages:
Jump to: