Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 25. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
4750 eth raised at this stage is not bad, considering there are also other money raised for private investors to reach the soft cap
for the first week more then not bad Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

It is LADA and should be in priority. Since this car is being repaired constantly, and every repair will be profitable. With VW a lot of profit is not obtained, since VW does not break down, there are only periodic maintenance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
For the new people in this thread, if you want to invest in VLB, here is an article that will very clearly tell you how to participate in ICO:

https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-participate-in-vlb-ico-cd06fced1256

Thank you for this tutorial. Now it will be much easier to invest in this ICO

Thats why they raised so much already. they are making it very user friendly to invest in their ICO!
I wish that every ico have that kind of an attitude  Wink
Activity: 554
Merit: 251

You want to going to Korean market? you had a presentation your project there?

Our goal is to globalize the project and achieve decentralization

and where are you going next? like which partner are in sight maybe? mercedes, audi, bmw, toyota and so on? any news?
car of any brand, except LADA. Waiting for good news.

What is wrong with Lada?

Oh, because they never break down Wink
I'm curious, why not with LADA

Lada is a russian vehicle manufacturer. We used to rally Lada's around when we were kids.

That's what their first production looked like. Rather robust, slow on acceleration and even slower on the brakes Cheesy

Their production line is known for not being very trustworthy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
For the new people in this thread, if you want to invest in VLB, here is an article that will very clearly tell you how to participate in ICO:

Thats why they raised so much already. they are making it very user friendly to invest in their ICO!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
4750 eth raised at this stage is not bad, considering there are also other money raised for private investors to reach the soft cap
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 84
Good to keep an eye on Twitter, VLB is very active there. Only one day left before 30% bonus proposal is over. Don't miss it if you want to participate.

Good thing I participated early in this project. I want to get the 30% bonus lol. FOMO is real! hahaha. Guys don't let this opportunity pass you. If I were you buy even just a little for this very promising project. It might surprise you.

is there any chance on profiting from any non promising project too
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

Do you have UBER partnership? Or uber driver partnership? Grin
Strange question. We have a partnership with UBER according to which their drivers have some special conditions with Carfix service.

great, your business will be long term.
Activity: 294
Good to keep an eye on Twitter, VLB is very active there. Only one day left before 30% bonus proposal is over. Don't miss it if you want to participate.

Good thing I participated early in this project. I want to get the 30% bonus lol. FOMO is real! hahaha. Guys don't let this opportunity pass you. If I were you buy even just a little for this very promising project. It might surprise you.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
well, bought some vlb tokens finally Smiley cannot await this token to be flying to the moon in 2018 Smiley here we go

yeah, and i waiting some one dump it in market after VLB goes to market

that's usually the case with tokens now-a-days. it's too bad 'cause a lot of people are missing out on big profits.
maybe this is the right strategy wait for listing on some exchange and wait for dump of the price,but nobody can know in advance if price wil pump or dump after the end of the ico so the risk is the same in my opinion

That's true, however, I am doing another approach, half of the funds I have for VLB is for the ICO, I bought some, then I'll wait for the dumpers to do their thing when VLB goes out in the exchanges then buy half of my VLB budget on the dip when they dump. For me it's better not to put all of your funds right away.
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Sibout, maybe it's a good idea to post pictures/articles from the side of Uber and/or VW about the partnership.
I think everyone understands that companies don't announce about each partnership. At the other hand it isn't a good idea to cheat and lie about partnership even with big companies -- you couuld meet them in a court.

We posted a link for Uber drivers which have a discount while using Carfix. I am afraid we can't show the papers cause they aren't for public, sorry.

Do you have UBER partnership? Or uber driver partnership? Grin
Strange question. We have a partnership with UBER according to which their drivers have some special conditions with Carfix service.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
VLB project is getting very interesting. This will be disruptive in crypto for sure. Community support is building up

The basic idea is quite different from other ICO's right now and I just hope investors will recognize this and trust the team. With all the pump and dump going on, it's getting hard for any ico to get more investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
VLB project is getting very interesting. This will be disruptive in crypto for sure. Community support is building up
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
So, you have agrement with Hyundai Motor already as well? WHo will be first testing you technology? VW or Hyundai?
You made hasty conclusions, there was only a meeting of company representatives, but this could turn into something more.

Well, a partnership with Hyundai Motors would be huge for the project and with that first meeting a good step in the right direction is done. Hopefully they can stay in contact and negotiate further.

Regardless of what happens, VW or Hyunday, will be the watershed of this Ico particularly I am waiting for something that goes beyond the speculations and promises, I hope to be able to count on the Team for this, it showed an excellent support until now and a lot of applied work. Good luck
The community needs real results, we want to know how much other companies are interested in working with you.
That are really good news. They already have partnerships in Asia and Europe, just need someone in America to be around the world.

What partnership in Asia do you mean? Did I miss something because I only understood read that they had a first meeting with Hyundai people.

There is no partnership confirmed. All that happened was a meeting of the VLB team with representatives of Hyundai motors. Can be a good sign but can also mean nothing at all.
Yes, it gives a good sign and hope , but cant promise a sure thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Such non-disclosure agreements must be hard for you too, because if you could show other companies you have their competitors on board it would give you leverage in the negotiations. Easier to convince them they will miss the boat if they do not join.

If it were NDA then they wouldn't be posted here!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Such non-disclosure agreements must be hard for you too, because if you could show other companies you have their competitors on board it would give you leverage in the negotiations. Easier to convince them they will miss the boat if they do not join.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Has the SAFT agreements been realised as of yet?

Will you release SAFT agreements? Is this just for accredited investors?
Pages:
Jump to: