Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 44. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
25k eth softcap with current eth price is not much to just start Huh Not even talking about the hard cap which is really high. But if OP said that they raised 32k eth in SAFT, soft cap must be already reached
I also think that ther's a big softcap if we take into account how much the ETH has grown compared to the dollar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
25k eth softcap with current eth price is not much to just start Huh Not even talking about the hard cap which is really high. But if OP said that they raised 32k eth in SAFT, soft cap must be already reached
Activity: 686
I was skeptical about this project, but the last line on the last page of the whitepaper made me change my mind:

Government regulators
Business value of benefits received: Ability to issue fines to owners whose cars do not meet such requirements

Now I am sure this will be a huge success Grin

I hope that in reality it is as easy to conduct the works as it shows the WPP, Organ regulators will be enough flexible for VLB by what I read in their answers. Some kind of influence in the scope for such?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I was skeptical about this project, but the last line on the last page of the whitepaper made me change my mind:

Government regulators
Business value of benefits received: Ability to issue fines to owners whose cars do not meet such requirements

Now I am sure this will be a huge success Grin

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Was looking at the smart contract and almost 1000 ETH raised!
Very nice. Great that the project is doing well.

Wish you guys all the best during this ICO!
VLB powwah!

well this is not bad at all considering it was just opened for one day, can you post the link where we can have a look at the smart contract please?

Here you go! Wow, there's a transaction of 499ETH  Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx

WOW! Crazy!
This is a crazy guy or woman Smiley

More like this Smiley

2,696.80098957 Ether ?? From 1 address?

Actually it is the same address which send 500 eth. We have a big whale joining to the ico.

3196 eth total.

What an investment.
From such figures I have a head! Maybe it's not just an investor, but an agent of some auto giant? Incredible numbers.
ETH USD Value:  $1,723,648.83  - have raised during 24 hours, I think it's success!
by the way what in these project soft cap?

Yeah, its amazing what they have collected during the first day. These 3k ETH are maybe some investor commitment that has come in.

Btw, softcap is 25k ETH.
3k ethereum is quite a number for ICO, especially now. Is VLB's soft cap reached yet?
I think their soft cap is 25 k ETH correct me if I am wrong. 25k would mean a lot with the current eth price.
Maybe they will readjust it to compensate this sudden rise of price of ethereum? 25k is $12M at this moment
Since the ethereum has grown, the soft cap must be adjusted at the rate of the dollar.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So someone just thrown like 3,000 eth in Shocked ? I'm sure you're discussing it right now, what do you think? These are just SAFT money or a a new investor? (in both cases someone is well verified on kraken Grin)
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

VLB powwah!

well this is not bad at all considering it was just opened for one day, can you post the link where we can have a look at the smart contract please?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

Actually it is the same address which send 500 eth. We have a big whale joining to the ico.

3196 eth total.

What an investment.
From such figures I have a head! Maybe it's not just an investor, but an agent of some auto giant? Incredible numbers.
ETH USD Value:  $1,723,648.83  - have raised during 24 hours, I think it's success!

Yeah, its amazing what they have collected during the first day. These 3k ETH are maybe some investor commitment that has come in.

Btw, softcap is 25k ETH.
3k ethereum is quite a number for ICO, especially now. Is VLB's soft cap reached yet?
I think their soft cap is 25 k ETH correct me if I am wrong. 25k would mean a lot with the current eth price.
Maybe they will readjust it to compensate this sudden rise of price of ethereum? 25k is $12M at this moment
Activity: 392

VLB powwah!

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

3196 eth total.

What an investment.

Btw, softcap is 25k ETH.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
From white paper, I understand that there is a way to go  Undecided So I don't know how will the vlb coin's price will increase?
In my view, its constant use in the platform and demand for it, will lead more and more users to buy and maintain orders to use in VLB services, I hope not to be mistaken, but this demand would raise much VLB. Of course we are currently working on assumptions, I expect

afaik for each use of the services on the vlb plattform you need vlb tokens. by using the services the demand on vlb tokens will rise constantly.
Activity: 686
From white paper, I understand that there is a way to go  Undecided So I don't know how will the vlb coin's price will increase?
In my view, its constant use in the platform and demand for it, will lead more and more users to buy and maintain orders to use in VLB services, I hope not to be mistaken, but this demand would raise much VLB. Of course we are currently working on assumptions, I expect
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
That is a crazy amount of money! I dont know how they managed it because most Icos dont raise so much in their first days of token sales

Maybe their big partners helped out somewhat?
Maybe, but their big partners would join early to get the reduced price.

I'd love to know if they did. that would be great for marketing. partners who want to invest their own money in the project.

I don't know if this is so important. There was someone who invested that amount of money in this project, that's what counts. not that it was a partner or someone other.
Money is money and cryptocurrencies are cryptocurrencies. Now they will be able to start developing their product

hope they developed this program and make a real their blockchain
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Yes, it is. Cause apart from the funds already raised during preSale and ICO, there are money invested by private investors before. There will be soon shown as they come throughout the smart contract.

i am curious to see those transactions later final on the contract Smiley and how many will be contribute before the end of the token sale
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Yes, it is. Cause apart from the funds already raised during preSale and ICO, there are money invested by private investors before. There will be soon shown as they come throughout the smart contract.
That is a crazy amount of money! I dont know how they managed it because most Icos dont raise so much in their first days of token sales

I'd love to know if they did. that would be great for marketing. partners who want to invest their own money in the project.

I don't know if this is so important. There was someone who invested that amount of money in this project, that's what counts. not that it was a partner or someone other.
Money is money and cryptocurrencies are cryptocurrencies. Now they will be able to start developing their product
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 588

VLB powwah!

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

3196 eth total.

What an investment.

Btw, softcap is 25k ETH.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
In partnership with Uber...
nice project
Pages:
Jump to: