Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 48. (Read 49095 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
What exactly is a SAFT commitment? Simple Agreement for Future Tokens sounds like the investors gets their tokens in the future. Commitment sounds like a promise to pay in the future. If you combine it it would be the promise to buy and receive tokens at a later date.

A SAFE (simple agreement for future equity) is an agreement between an investor and a company that provides rights to the investor for equity in the company similar to a warrant, except without determining a specific price per share. The SAFE investor receives the futures shares when a priced round of investment or liquidation event occurs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Why is it only possible to buy tokens with ETH? Is there a specific reason why VLB does not include fiat or BTC as a payment option?
Because of the smart contract i think, it will be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC.

I dont see why it would be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC. Explanation would be nice
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Congratulations: in less than a day you collected 4000 ETH, this is a very good result, against the backdrop of rising prices for Ethereum. I join the investor team. I hope your project, will help to make better warranty and post-warranty service of cars!

nice perform and great devs.
hope they can reach hard cap
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Congratulations: in less than a day you collected 4000 ETH, this is a very good result, against the backdrop of rising prices for Ethereum. I join the investor team. I hope your project, will help to make better warranty and post-warranty service of cars!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Why is it only possible to buy tokens with ETH? Is there a specific reason why VLB does not include fiat or BTC as a payment option?
Because of the smart contract i think, it will be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
ETH price as we see has grown for the last week.. maybe you will thinking about changing hard cap if ETH growth will continues?

Why? To reduce hardcap or what?

Exactly! No need to raise more than they have asked for!

I think there is no need to worry about that as they have a definite funds allocation plan depending on the outcome of the ICO.

Yeah, but it reduces the ROI chance for investors if they raise more capital than necessary. You can only do so much marketing for example.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
ETH price as we see has grown for the last week.. maybe you will thinking about changing hard cap if ETH growth will continues?

Why? To reduce hardcap or what?

Exactly! No need to raise more than they have asked for!
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Everyone who is feeling unsure about this, google the founders name and you can see that this is handled by a professional. I wouldn't worry about a thing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What exchanges do you consider to trade coins? It is very important to start well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
What exactly is a SAFT commitment? Simple Agreement for Future Tokens sounds like the investors gets their tokens in the future. Commitment sounds like a promise to pay in the future. If you combine it it would be the promise to buy and receive tokens at a later date.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Don’t worry about communication, the team handle that part very well and i think they will continue and be full transparent with us. VLB is a very nice ico, i think the project can go very far and raise a lot of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Gas Price with 21 Gwei is to high, i set it at 2 gwei and the transaction finished in under 1 minute. For what 21 Gwei? Smiley

The right question is, why website is showing 3441 ETH* raised when smart contract shows that amount minus 3000 ETH ? I hope it's some kind if typo in their scrypt
Where did you see that 3441 ETH? i dont see it on their site.

Sroll down to "ICO STATUS" and you can see it. And nice to see that Richard Brenson is moved to your team now. Smiley
Thank you, and its true that the contract address shows only about 440 ETH.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx
I want a confirmation about this  Undecided

maybe the 3000k are transaction which did not went trough? is that possible that the webiste shows it thats why wrong?

Don't panic and don't forget that we received $11m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.
Some of them include of this 3400 ETH
Thanks for saying that, many have started to panic, we are waiting for the integration of money into a smart contract.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Gas Price with 21 Gwei is to high, i set it at 2 gwei and the transaction finished in under 1 minute. For what 21 Gwei? Smiley

The right question is, why website is showing 3441 ETH* raised when smart contract shows that amount minus 3000 ETH ? I hope it's some kind if typo in their scrypt

Sroll down to "ICO STATUS" and you can see it. And nice to see that Richard Brenson is moved to your team now. Smiley
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx

maybe the 3000k are transaction which did not went trough? is that possible that the webiste shows it thats why wrong?

Don't panic and don't forget that we received $11m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.

Oh thanks for clearing that up, I got worried a little so how much is the exact amount that was raised during the pre-sale where the minimum amount of tokens to invest is 100 eth? Is it the amount that's currently seen on etherscan? Or is there more but it's not currently seen yet?. I've notice that there are still transaction that's being made right now on your eth address, is the amount of eth being sent on that address, the eth that was raised during the private pre-ico or during the pre-sale that occurred last week?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

thank you for clearing this. let's wait and see then Smiley

actually i believe in this ico, but a good communication and transparency at those transactions is gold worth ><"
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Activity: 462

I want a confirmation about this  Undecided

Indeed there're 449 ETH right now I do not see any sign of the more than 3000 that they announced. I hope someone can clarify it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 462
Just found out about this project, looks really solid and has actual use cases. When is going be in use?

The ICO has already begun.

Launch blockchain - 1Q 2018!
Then be calme because you have arrived on time. They are starting with the ICO..
Pages:
Jump to: