Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 39. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?

No, 32 000 ETH was raised in pre-sale, it counts separately. For now during ICO it was raised 3787 ETH, but it only started on Monday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
So this ICO isn't going very well (apart from 3000+ eth out of a single transaction trough kraken and 100 ETH sent by an address connected to contract owner)

well the project is good, the startup is a couple of years in the business, so i think that the investors will still come Smiley
If I remember correctly they need 25k eth to raise their soft cap. I think this will be very hard for them to achieve.

There are still plenty of time to go. 25k eth seems hard to reach but with the good advertisement and efforts from the team, nothing is impossible.
Due to what has reached and caught attention so far, it may not be so difficult for VLB to reach the desired Cap, I still hope for the late search for great whales, not everyone like me will study the projects at every stage, and I believe that Team activity will be sufficient to achieve

I thought they already have reached the 25k ETH softcap and are even beyond it because of the private investors  Huh

That's what I also understood, that the raised 32k ETH from private investors will be counted towards the soft cap, i.e. soft cap is reached already. Or not?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Its strange that this kind of project, who already have a working platform in Russia for several years, cant raise more money than a project with just an idea out there. Its true they will have a lot of work integrating their business into blockchain but at least they have one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
slighty off topic, where can I find the bounty thread of VLB to get a signature of them?

This is VLB Signature Campaign Thread, but it is full for now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-signature-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2364372

And this is for the other bounties :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-bounty-threadassistant-raymond541closed-2363994

Really, the signature campaign thread is full already? Hard to get good signatures lately, Im sad I missed this one
Really? I am often in trouble, because I can't decide, which signature I should choose.

id love to join the VLB signature if it was possible... im not very satisfied with mine
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 392
slighty off topic, where can I find the bounty thread of VLB to get a signature of them?

This is VLB Signature Campaign Thread, but it is full for now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-signature-and-avatar-campaignclosed-2364372

And this is for the other bounties :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-bounty-threadassistant-raymond541closed-2363994

Really, the signature campaign thread is full already? Hard to get good signatures lately, Im sad I missed this one

It was obvious that they will get 1000s of eth so people jump to their signature campaign.

It didn't surprise me that they are not accepting any more participants.
They will pay with BTC with a fixed amount, great campaign.
Of course it will full quickly.
Oh that's very good sad that I missed it. Not that many projects pay their signatures with bitcoin.
Activity: 686

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 588

it has just begun, let's not get down on the project just yet.
Activity: 392

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Blockchain provides opportunities for streamlining the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries.
CarFix, the issuer of VLB Token, aims to reshape the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry by integrating blockchain technology.
📍More information in the interview of VLB Token co-founder Vladimir Lupenko to Digital Journal:
 http://www.digitaljournal.com/image/301904

Lupenko:300,000 customers served, plus 500 repair shops, 10 major spare parts distributors, fleet managers with over 2 million cars.

am impressed by the scale of the infrastructure and customer base! all what need is good upgrade, and the project can give it!
thanks for the article, it was very interesting!
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Do you have some collaboration or partnership with insurance companies?
Sure, we have a partnership with Sberbank insurance, one of the biggest in Russia.
The question is how to change the operation of the CarFix service after launching your platform for ordinary people? For access will need to buy coins? or it will be possible to place applications for free?
Nothing change for ordinary people. They don't need to pay for validating records in the blockchain. Car services, insurance companies, car producers, supplies will have to do it. The ordinary people should pay token only once the car is bought, also it could be the car producer who pays for the person that bought a car.
This will be another way to lure customers. A person buys a car, the salon as a gift pays for the purchase of tokens, and as a result, the buyer remains in the big plus, getting a fully tracked car history and improved service. Excellent.
Of course this is at the discretion of the dealer. But in general, the concept of your project I like! I think, with those investors that you already have, success is assured to you.

Absolutely, everybody that is involve in the car industry including the car owner will surely benefit from this project in the long run.

Let's say car owners will benefit (in general), but for service providers (car services, car manufacturers, insurance companies, etc.) it will be more complicated. What will be main benefits for them?

In the whitepaper on page 14 they have listed the respective benefits for insurance companies, manufacturers, repair shops, car owner and even government regulators.

Thanks for the reference, I had a look. Indeed, there are a lot of benefits for service providers, not just car owners. But the system would only work if there is a significant number of various parties involved, so will have my fingers crossed for that, since the idea is really good.
Activity: 182
Its so nice to see an active dev here on this thread.
The community really like this! This is also really great for the project. Devs keep up with this work!

Great project, great team!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Blockchain provides opportunities for streamlining the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries.
CarFix, the issuer of VLB Token, aims to reshape the $1.8 trillion vehicle lifecycle industry by integrating blockchain technology.
📍More information in the interview of VLB Token co-founder Vladimir Lupenko to Digital Journal:
 http://www.digitaljournal.com/image/301904

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Sure, we have a partnership with Sberbank insurance, one of the biggest in Russia.
The question is how to change the operation of the CarFix service after launching your platform for ordinary people? For access will need to buy coins? or it will be possible to place applications for free?
Nothing change for ordinary people. They don't need to pay for validating records in the blockchain. Car services, insurance companies, car producers, supplies will have to do it. The ordinary people should pay token only once the car is bought, also it could be the car producer who pays for the person that bought a car.
This will be another way to lure customers. A person buys a car, the salon as a gift pays for the purchase of tokens, and as a result, the buyer remains in the big plus, getting a fully tracked car history and improved service. Excellent.
Of course this is at the discretion of the dealer. But in general, the concept of your project I like! I think, with those investors that you already have, success is assured to you.

Absolutely, everybody that is involve in the car industry including the car owner will surely benefit from this project in the long run.

Let's say car owners will benefit (in general), but for service providers (car services, car manufacturers, insurance companies, etc.) it will be more complicated. What will be main benefits for them?

For example, a person bought a car and has warranty service from the dealer for a certain period. And also is obliged to carry out paid repair at the same dealer during this period. But the man is cunning and has repaired the car cheaper himself. The Man came for maintenance to the dealer, and there, as a result of the check, mechanic did not find a special RFID mark on the shock absorber, for example. But the replacement of the shock absorber is not marked in the blockchain. Then the person is deprived of warranty service, and for example, discounts when making insurance for the car.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 154

In the whitepaper on page 14 they have listed the respective benefits for insurance companies, manufacturers, repair shops, car owner and even government regulators.

i will take a look as well
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

This partnership is only for Russia but you said you plan to focus on the US market as a second step. Are you already in negotiation with partners in the States?

If I am not totally wrong I think they stated something about that some (a lot of pages) before, where they said they already are working on this.

Ohh okay, seems like I totally missed this. Thanks for your answer.

It's good that they start early with the US market, just in case the project isn't that successful in Russia.

yes a early start is always good and US market is really cool.

Well US market would be definitly a big step as I can imagen that there would be a big market for something like this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
ok thank you, lets take a look into the whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: