Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 46. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
I think this big invested amount of ETH is about this thing :
Because the website still shows about 3k Eth raised.

Gas Price with 21 Gwei is to high, i set it at 2 gwei and the transaction finished in under 1 minute. For what 21 Gwei? Smiley

The right question is, why website is showing 3441 ETH* raised when smart contract shows that amount minus 3000 ETH ? I hope it's some kind if typo in their scrypt
Where did you see that 3441 ETH? i dont see it on their site.

Sroll down to "ICO STATUS" and you can see it. And nice to see that Richard Brenson is moved to your team now. Smiley
Thank you, and its true that the contract address shows only about 440 ETH.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx
I want a confirmation about this  Undecided

maybe the 3000k are transaction which did not went trough? is that possible that the webiste shows it thats why wrong?

Don't panic and don't forget that we received $11m SAFT commitments and expect to convert it to the smart contract within the week.
Some of them include of this 3400 ETH
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
They are really getting great results from the first day of the ICO. Maybe more people will join when they see these impressive numbers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Was looking at the smart contract and almost 1000 ETH raised!
Very nice. Great that the project is doing well.

Wish you guys all the best during this ICO!
VLB powwah!

well this is not bad at all considering it was just opened for one day, can you post the link where we can have a look at the smart contract please?

Here you go! Wow, there's a transaction of 499ETH  Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/address/0x93519cc1a51ac56cf2daa8aaafcd4073f49a19d8#internaltx

Oh well, he/she should have bought that amount in the pre-sale, for a bigger bonus but nice to see.  Shocked
Maybe he/she had discovered it to late. I have missed so many good ICO's. Smiley
Maybe the person was waiting for the results of pre-sale. And he decided to invest. Of course, there is a difference, but it is better to be convinced of the project and lose 10% than to lose all the contribution.

Well that's of course true. Sometimes you need to lose 10% for a better and saver investment that you have waged.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

VLB powwah!

well this is not bad at all considering it was just opened for one day, can you post the link where we can have a look at the smart contract please?

Here you go! Wow, there's a transaction of 499ETH  Cheesy

WOW! Crazy!
This is a crazy guy or woman Smiley

More like this Smiley

2,696.80098957 Ether ?? From 1 address?

Actually it is the same address which send 500 eth. We have a big whale joining to the ico.

3196 eth total.

What an investment.

VLB powwah!

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

More than 3k Ether actually, he/she is also the person who invested the 499 ETH before.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

VLB powwah!

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

wow man, someone really believes in this project. hope it works out for him.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

🚀 We are glad to annouce that VLB Tokens ICO is hitting new milestones! 🚀
The first results are really amazing: we got 1,7 mln USD ( 3685 ETH) in first 24 hours! We are getting closer and closer to our goal!  

Please be aware that only 4 days are left before our 30% bonus proposal ends. Don't miss your chance to participate now!

Activity: 182

VLB powwah!

WOW! Crazy!

More like this Smiley

Activity: 686
That is a crazy amount of money! I dont know how they managed it because most Icos dont raise so much in their first days of token sales
Actually the first day usually becomes a big day for token sales.
As far as i see.  Smiley

Yeah, it's common that right after the start of the ICO, the investment-rate is the highest, slowing down a bit and then before the end of an ICO rises again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Lets see how the sale will proceed in the next days, maybe even some big news will come up?
That is a crazy amount of money! I dont know how they managed it because most Icos dont raise so much in their first days of token sales
As far as i see,
Actually the first day / early day usually becomes a big day for token sales.
And in this case is early day  Grin
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

VLB powwah!

Oh well, he/she should have bought that amount in the pre-sale, for a bigger bonus but nice to see.  Shocked

Well, seems like we have some big investors there. Quite reassuring.

The ICO is going really good considering it just started yesterday. They already raised 6685 ETH. Keep it up!
Activity: 294

VLB powwah!

Well, seems like we have some big investors there. Quite reassuring.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
499 ETH?  Shocked Its almost 250k usd by current rates.. They have one big whale onboard  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

VLB powwah!

Maybe he/she had discovered it to late. I have missed so many good ICO's. Smiley
Maybe the person was waiting for the results of pre-sale. And he decided to invest. Of course, there is a difference, but it is better to be convinced of the project and lose 10% than to lose all the contribution.

Wow 500 ETH, that must be someone who is totally convinced about the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Why is it only possible to buy tokens with ETH? Is there a specific reason why VLB does not include fiat or BTC as a payment option?
Because of the smart contract i think, it will be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC.

I dont see why it would be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC. Explanation would be nice
If they do that, they need to count the payment from fiat or BTC separately.

Though there've been several ICOs that accept also payment in fiat or other currencies, most ICO accept only eth. I think its less complicated for the projects.
Why is it only possible to buy tokens with ETH? Is there a specific reason why VLB does not include fiat or BTC as a payment option?
Because of the smart contract i think, it will be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC.

I dont see why it would be more complicated if they also accept fiat or BTC. Explanation would be nice
If they do that, they need to count the payment from fiat or BTC separately.
Activity: 518
That's so good to see that their ICO is doing well. The pre-sale had less investors due to the 100 min ETH but now the performance has improved.
yeah, until 1st December I think the best time to invest in this project! bonus of 30%. Well, now dynamics are excellent, I hope this will continue
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

VLB powwah!

Pages:
Jump to: