Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 71. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
how about a tiny little airdrop for the community here Smiley

i would really appreciate it Smiley lalaaa
Airdrop is stupid idea. No one who participates in airdrops want to keep his tokens and dump them immediately
here I disagree, Airdrop can make good marketing - especially if one of conditions is spreading in social networks.

Airdrop can be good marketing but you will get the thread and Telegram flooded with Newbie accounts spaming and asking for the airdrop. And most of them won't invest in the project, they are just here for the free tokens.
It is possible to make air distribution with a restriction in the rank, participation from a member and above and mandatory subscription to FB and Twitter, this gives good results.
moreover, when active members of this forum have even a few tokens in their wallet - they will always closely monitor progress of the project
Almost every airdrop ends up being dumped hard on Ether delta just after people received them
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Airdrop is stupid idea. No one who participates in airdrops want to keep his tokens and dump them immediately
here I disagree, Airdrop can make good marketing - especially if one of conditions is spreading in social networks.

Airdrop can be good marketing but you will get the thread and Telegram flooded with Newbie accounts spaming and asking for the airdrop. And most of them won't invest in the project, they are just here for the free tokens.
It is possible to make air distribution with a restriction in the rank, participation from a member and above and mandatory subscription to FB and Twitter, this gives good results.
moreover, when active members of this forum have even a few tokens in their wallet - they will always closely monitor progress of the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Support of private investors at early stage will make VLB project more attractive, early investors will get nice bonus.

yes, now at the presale investors became 40% Bonus, but the first five days at the ico with 30% Bonus are also nice. Smiley

yeah, since i dont have 100eth for jumping in, i have to wait for the regular low investorfriendly ico Smiley but at least it has 30% bonus Smiley

Not a lot of us here can afford to invest 100 ETH. Maybe that's why the pre-sale isn't really that successful yet?
It can be a reason. I also thought that it was a very high minimun for the presale but on the ICO there is not going to be that high minimun.

This is more or less standard practice (min cap of 100eth) but what is different from other pre-sale vs. mainsale is that the bonus between 100eth commitment vs. 1eth is not HUGE, this will be benefial for most of us small fishes Smiley
But its also risky to the price, it can get a big dump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Support of private investors at early stage will make VLB project more attractive, early investors will get nice bonus.

yes, now at the presale investors became 40% Bonus, but the first five days at the ico with 30% Bonus are also nice. Smiley

yeah, since i dont have 100eth for jumping in, i have to wait for the regular low investorfriendly ico Smiley but at least it has 30% bonus Smiley

Not a lot of us here can afford to invest 100 ETH. Maybe that's why the pre-sale isn't really that successful yet?
It can be a reason. I also thought that it was a very high minimun for the presale but on the ICO there is not going to be that high minimun.

This is more or less standard practice (min cap of 100eth) but what is different from other pre-sale vs. mainsale is that the bonus between 100eth commitment vs. 1eth is not HUGE, this will be benefial for most of us small fishes Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Thats a good idea  Grin , but they already have a telegram campaign with a great reward  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

❗️ Our co-founder Pavel Nazarov was interviewed by a popular blogger Ivan on Tech. In the video you can get answers to all the questions you have about VLB Token. ❗️

▶️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aEJ2wsKG1E ▶️

I really like that guy!
He always makes great video's. This is great for this project!

Great work guys!
Keep this up, keep those updates coming.
Such reviews are what you need for the project, very informative, make reviews more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Really a nice YouTube videos. A complete interview of Pavel Nazarov abou VLB, that kind of video is really good for the visibility and the communication, investors like that.
Activity: 182

❗️ Our co-founder Pavel Nazarov was interviewed by a popular blogger Ivan on Tech. In the video you can get answers to all the questions you have about VLB Token. ❗️

I really like that guy!
He always makes great video's. This is great for this project!

Great work guys!
Keep this up, keep those updates coming.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that pre-sale dashboard is a little bit confusing. Under VLB contract tab there's the pre-sale address, ticker name and decimals, I think if you write token name and decimals someone is going to think that that address is the token address and not the crowdsale address. So while the pre-sale address is 0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4, the token address to add VLB to MEW is 0xEB3b2fa58bE2bF778B3F4C715ce025110875105d
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

the percentage of 30% is very inviting i think it will attract many investors, the service offered is very useful, there are all the conditions for a great success, the minimum investment is 1 eth true?...

Yes, during the ICO 27 nov - 17 dec min bid = 1 ETH

Also you should know that VLB Token price will be changed every 5 days (4 stages in total)

- Stage 1 – 27 Nov – 1 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 195 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 845 Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 2 – 2 Dec – 6 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 130 VLB Tokens free of charge – a total of 780 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 3 – 7 Dec 11 Dec – Base price 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH plus 65 VLB Tokens free of charge – total of 715 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH

- Stage 4 – 12 Dec – 17 Dec – Base price for 650 VLB Tokens for 1 ETH.
Activity: 462

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
The min. Bid of 100 ETH is hard, but ok its only in the presale Phase of VLB. Waiting for The ICO of VLB only 4 days more. Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

the percentage of 30% is very inviting i think it will attract many investors, the service offered is very useful, there are all the conditions for a great success, the minimum investment is 1 eth true?...
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

thanks for sharing. any extra information is good. it would be great if you guys would ramp up your marketing on social media as well.

I admire the response of the co founder during the interview because he knows a lot and is very well acquainted about the project. This only mean the the team will deliver the project for good. Smiley

Good decision to go with Ivan on tech. He knows what he talks about !
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
FUNDS RECEIVED FROM INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS 10 000 ETH

Still has a lot of time to invest.
[/quote]

yes, but 100 eth to con contribute quite high for me, i will waiting bounty hunter dump it after ICO
Pages:
Jump to: