Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 70. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The min. Bid of 100 ETH is hard, but ok its only in the presale Phase of VLB. Waiting for The ICO of VLB only 4 days more. Smiley
You can join to other investors and participate in the presale, and get a good bonus.
Haha, something like an investing fund? This could be a good idea

If you know enough people and you trust each other i guess you can do it Smiley

Joining with other investors just to meet the min bid of 100 eth can make our investment more complicated. We will have double risk if we do so and of course I will avoid it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
yes the Airdrop is super for VLB Project, and i belive also this project seems really successful at more and more.

Airdrop is never a good idea at the time when you are running for the ICO. It will create a huge disruption.

Dont agree. Current big names in crypto like Ripple, Decred, NEM, Stellar Lumens all did airdrops when they were not popular yet. VLB should consider it.

It's all marketing , there is nothing free here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
yes the Airdrop is super for VLB Project, and i belive also this project seems really successful at more and more.

Airdrop is never a good idea at the time when you are running for the ICO. It will create a huge disruption.

Dont agree. Current big names in crypto like Ripple, Decred, NEM, Stellar Lumens all did airdrops when they were not popular yet. VLB should consider it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Well as we can see in the eth address that there were some people who wanted to invest in the pre-sale but failed because they wanted to invest 1 eth or less.
100 ETH is probably a bit much for the average investor, but I think the main ICO will go better then with the lower cap of 1 ETH instead.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
how about a tiny little airdrop for the community here Smiley

i would really appreciate it Smiley lalaaa

Everybody would like this and it brings some more attention to the project. Overall it's a good idea. :)Free tokens Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The min. Bid of 100 ETH is hard, but ok its only in the presale Phase of VLB. Waiting for The ICO of VLB only 4 days more. Smiley
You can join to other investors and participate in the presale, and get a good bonus.

If you know enough people and you trust each other i guess you can do it Smiley
Activity: 294

There's an airdrop for VLB? Where can I find it? I haven't seen it yet. I would love to join. Is it over already? Are there any requirements to join for that airdrop?

This is tread about bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-bounty-threadassistant-raymond541closed-2363994

Thanks for the reply VLB team! I will try to be part of some of the airdrops especially the social media ones. Unfortunately I can't do the signature, I just joined another one for that. But I'm fully supporting this project and will do my best to get this out to as many people I can influence. Smiley
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

There is none airdrop actually.

There was only an easy bounty campaign, that was it. And it's long göne.
Ya , the telegram campaign.
No more chance  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

There is none airdrop actually.

There was only an easy bounty campaign, that was it. And it's long göne.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

There's an airdrop for VLB? Where can I find it? I haven't seen it yet. I would love to join. Is it over already? Are there any requirements to join for that airdrop?

This is tread about bounty https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vlbio-bounty-threadassistant-raymond541closed-2363994
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Yeah, this project is very promising that I dont see any signs that it will have problems with its fund raising. Imho. Smiley

i am in same boat but going to wait for regular token sale. earlier one will get me some discount. This is long term project so accumulate for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Airdrop is stupid idea. No one who participates in airdrops want to keep his tokens and dump them immediately
here I disagree, Airdrop can make good marketing - especially if one of conditions is spreading in social networks.

There are successful airdrops of real projects that has gained huge number of followers and are getting significant value right now. I think its a case to case basis with regards to airdrops as there are many factors that could affect the success or failure of a particular project.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying here, I think it's quite harsh if people are just gonna blame "airdrops" for the failure of a certain project, like what you said there's a lot of factors that can affect a project's success, this involves mainly the dev team behind the project and the support they're getting from the community, it's just unfortunate that most projects that offer airdrops have a dev team that aren't really serious about their projects and are very irresponsible when it comes to completing their roadmap, they usually just airdrop tokens in a very disorganized manner that's why most of their tokens are getting dumped. Anyway to prove my point here, like this project, this project already had an airdrop, I think it was a couple of weeks ago and so far this project seems really successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Airdrop is stupid idea. No one who participates in airdrops want to keep his tokens and dump them immediately
here I disagree, Airdrop can make good marketing - especially if one of conditions is spreading in social networks.

There are successful airdrops of real projects that has gained huge number of followers and are getting significant value right now. I think its a case to case basis with regards to airdrops as there are many factors that could affect the success or failure of a particular project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
After I learned the result of the pre-sale, I wanted to change my prediction, but it was already late. I would forecast about 60 thousand ETH.
Where can i see the pre-sale progress/counter ? is it already started?

In my opinion it is already over, but maybe it's not. Information on the result was received in the wings telegram channel.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 294

Support of private investors at early stage will make VLB project more attractive, early investors will get nice bonus.

yes, now at the presale investors became 40% Bonus, but the first five days at the ico with 30% Bonus are also nice. Smiley

I hope there is a vesting veriod during which the tokens are locked.
Pages:
Jump to: