Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 73. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Puh 40% presale is a thing - it might be too much imo so other investors who are too late for the pre sale buy after the bounty dump

The bonus for the 1st ICO stage is still 30%, so not too much less than presale bonus and still attractive for investors to buy in.

Agreed, it's nothing compared to other presale discounts out there. In fact it's fair to encourage the heavy investors.

They have to make their sale more attractive for investors and this is one of the ways to make sure people will join your ICO early.

I think that 30% bonus is a great discount to attract investors that discount means that with the same money you can buy almost 1/3 more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i learn from telegram channel that Nitin Gaur from IBM blockchain Labs join VLB as adviser.  nice news. he can bring his experience already in blockchain to advise VLB.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Having a look at the forecasts at wings indicates a prosperious future for the project Smiley
Yes it could be a big thing in the future. But we will need many people who use it. If we cannot achieve this it will not be successful.

The project is certainly very ambitious, considering the long and very elaborate whitepaper and the model they are using, now i have some questions for the project, what about self-driving cars from google, tesla, apple, or the new flying cars that will be on service in 2020, which considering the blockchain and technology, is not far away, this project is centered in the traditional car industry, but when the automation comes to transportation, how VLB will carry the model?

All ideas of our project can be transferred to the automotive industry of the future. But before thinking about non-existent models, it's worth trying out the idea in the current industry.
Activity: 69
Ok waiting patiently and following closely
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Having a look at the forecasts at wings indicates a prosperious future for the project Smiley
Yes it could be a big thing in the future. But we will need many people who use it. If we cannot achieve this it will not be successful.
They already have many users/customers on carfix, there is no doubt about it.

Yes, I think the first users will come from the CarFix customer base where they have already 150k customers and 500 repair shops.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
They already have many users/customers on carfix, there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The project is certainly very ambitious, considering the long and very elaborate whitepaper and the model they are using, now i have some questions for the project, what about self-driving cars from google, tesla, apple, or the new flying cars that will be on service in 2020, which considering the blockchain and technology, is not far away, this project is centered in the traditional car industry, but when the automation comes to transportation, how VLB will carry the model?
Activity: 588
Puh 40% presale is a thing - it might be too much imo so other investors who are too late for the pre sale buy after the bounty dump

What is the bounty? Do you have a link?

BOUNTY THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2363994.new#new   
About bounty questions, please, contact our manager:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yahoo62278-355846

thx for the link

yes thank you. though looking thru it I don't think I qualify for any of these. the telegram campaign is already closed
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Activity: 154

thx for the link
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

The bonus for the 1st ICO stage is still 30%, so not too much less than presale bonus and still attractive for investors to buy in.

Agreed, it's nothing compared to other presale discounts out there. In fact it's fair to encourage the heavy investors.

They have to make their sale more attractive for investors and this is one of the ways to make sure people will join your ICO early.
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

Activity: 364
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes 32k eth is a pretty huge amount, that show the sucess of VLB and how people enjoy the project and want to join it. The project has a lot of visibility at the moment, I think it’s just a start and VLB will raise more money.
Activity: 644

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

32.000 ETH sold, it seems that VLB is going to be the next big ICO
Really, 32k ETH is quite an impressive amount. We should not forget that ETH is currently pumping over 400$
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 154
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Can someone write the smart contract address so we can track the process.

I don't want to register now cause don't have 100 ether but want to see the progress. Probably no-one in here will invest 100 eth so someone should take a bullet for the team Cheesy

This is they contract address that I got after I made an account on vlb.io :

0xD7E011Ad27B6128934e2AFd1763120edE1274aE4

I just registered but don't know whether I will participate or not. Or maybe I will wait for the crowdsale instead.
Are you sure?  I see only failed transactions there because eth sent are less then 100

yeah, there no ETH in that address, so either it's incorrect or no-one contributed so far.

Some people tried apparently but their orders didn't accept because of 100 eth wall.

They already got 32.500 eth for presale from outside of here so won't be a problem i guess.

on which address are the 32500 eth deposited???

would really like to know this.
Pages:
Jump to: