Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 68. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Well bounties help promote the project from one side but will get a dump on the other. Difficult to say what is better.

exactly, how many more people will hear and learn about the project due to bounties and airdrops?

will some people dump their coins? sure. Others will hang on to them if they like what the team and project is doing.

Well of course some will dump their coins, same goes for big whales who buy a lot of coins with a big bonus in pre-sale or early ICO. But that's a natural thing and after this the price will go up again.
Exactly, its not only the bounty hunters who dump their coin after listing on exchanges, big investors who get crazy amount of discount at pre-sale also sell for cheap after ICO. Pre-sale investor and bounty tokens both should have a 6 months lock up.
I believe you wont accept that if youre on bounty hunter side  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
what functionalities as describe in white paper is going to be available as soon as platform release?  is there complete road map with details?

We plan to implement all the functions in June 2018.

The road map reads:
—   June 2018: CarFix ecosystem to include 800 – 1,000 repairs shops, key regional insurance companies and auto lenders, major vehicle manufacturers and their dealer networks, as well as all leading OEM’s via their existing distribution networks, full operational deployment in the US. Full operational deployment in the US.
alpha version of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain
—   September 2018: beta version of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain
—   December 2018: stage 1: Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain deployed across the entire CarFix ecosystem
—   January 2019: stage 2: commencement of deployment of blockchain beyond the CarFix ecosystem. Any industry player in any market can purchase VLB Tokens and through interface software developed by CarFix access and record transactions on the blockchain

Some interfaces are already developed (dark blue circles)

Do you have news until June 2018? That the coin on the exchange grew, then needed good news.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
very detailed schedule  Smiley
This numbers in tables - thousands dollars? Right?

Yes you are right.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
yes the Airdrop is super for VLB Project, and i belive also this project seems really successful at more and more.

Airdrop is never a good idea at the time when you are running for the ICO. It will create a huge disruption.

It depends on the size of the airdrop. Done correctly it can be a great promotion which compensate people selling their tokens.

it would provide a dump on the market for the tokens, driving the price down and eventually creating a perceived lower value of the token.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
very detailed schedule  Smiley
This numbers in tables - thousands dollars? Right?
Activity: 294
yes the Airdrop is super for VLB Project, and i belive also this project seems really successful at more and more.

Airdrop is never a good idea at the time when you are running for the ICO. It will create a huge disruption.

It depends on the size of the airdrop. Done correctly it can be a great promotion which compensate people selling their tokens.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
what functionalities as describe in white paper is going to be available as soon as platform release?  is there complete road map with details?

We plan to implement all the functions in June 2018.

The road map reads:
—   June 2018: CarFix ecosystem to include 800 – 1,000 repairs shops, key regional insurance companies and auto lenders, major vehicle manufacturers and their dealer networks, as well as all leading OEM’s via their existing distribution networks, full operational deployment in the US. Full operational deployment in the US.
alpha version of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain
—   September 2018: beta version of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain
—   December 2018: stage 1: Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain deployed across the entire CarFix ecosystem
—   January 2019: stage 2: commencement of deployment of blockchain beyond the CarFix ecosystem. Any industry player in any market can purchase VLB Tokens and through interface software developed by CarFix access and record transactions on the blockchain

Some interfaces are already developed (dark blue circles)

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
is it functionalities like holding document (auto title), transfers would be available eventually to VLB? are you going to develop file storage o partnership with others?

VLB has 12 partners mentioned on their site https://vlb.io/ like Uber and Volkswagen
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is it functionalities like holding document (auto title), transfers would be available eventually to VLB? are you going to develop file storage o partnership with others?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Well bounties help promote the project from one side but will get a dump on the other. Difficult to say what is better.

exactly, how many more people will hear and learn about the project due to bounties and airdrops?

will some people dump their coins? sure. Others will hang on to them if they like what the team and project is doing.

Well of course some will dump their coins, same goes for big whales who buy a lot of coins with a big bonus in pre-sale or early ICO. But that's a natural thing and after this the price will go up again.
Exactly, its not only the bounty hunters who dump their coin after listing on exchanges, big investors who get crazy amount of discount at pre-sale also sell for cheap after ICO. Pre-sale investor and bounty tokens both should have a 6 months lock up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
airdrops = dump coins

no no. Only dump in the first weeks. And only dump when the Airdrop was to big. The Price will be stable after 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Please reserve the Indonesian translation from the ANN thread when you need Wink

regards

Szylard
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

This is the first time I've seen a crypto project with a well defined and comprehensive budget plan. Great job! Smiley

Yes, all the projects tell that they will spend more to marketing. That's it.

Vlb really made a difference. I hope others will follow.

I like that too... defined budget plan based on different scenarios. It's really rarely done, actually I can't remember a project that could show a budget planning.
Yeah its really good, transparency will bring a lot of positive things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

This is the first time I've seen a crypto project with a well defined and comprehensive budget plan. Great job! Smiley

I like that too... defined budget plan based on different scenarios. It's really rarely done, actually I can't remember a project that could show a budget planning.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what functionalities as describe in white paper is going to be available as soon as platform release?  is there complete road map with details?
Activity: 364
Do you know what your money is being spent on when you invest in ICOs? The transparency in the industry is shockingly poor! We are at the forefront leading the charge on introducing new self-imposed disclosure standards.  

📍 Please see the detailed breakdown of Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain development budget.
We have developed thorough estimates of the resources that we will require to build and deploy the VLB. We have also estimated several budget scenarios dependent on the amount of money we raise during the ICO.
📍 The difference between the scenarios is the speed of VLB developemnt and the breadth of its deployment across industry participants and geographic markets.

❗ You can find the budget scenarios in White Paper (https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf.pdf) p.52-54.

Budget scenarios, mln USD over a three-year period  

The purpose of this Appendix is to show various budgets and uses of funds dependent on  the amount of money raised during the ICO.

CarFix will be able to develop and deploy the Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain under any one of the four scenarios depicted herein.

The more funds will be raised during the ICO the faster the speed of VLB deployment and the greater the breadth of its adoption by Industry Participants around the globe.

$90M - A scenario 

$60M - B scenario 

$30M - C scenario 

$10M - D scenario 

Great work! I asked for this kind of ICO-milestone strategy in other projects and you have developed it greatly.

Agree. Ive often asked about this kind of information but very nice to see it described in the whitepaper!!
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
that is a lot of information, good to know you have already a plan rolled up for each scenario  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Pages:
Jump to: