Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 91. (Read 49095 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

A private investors is interested in our token as an excellent investment.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

The cost can be reduced so much,

I am surprising that  blockchain can cut so much cost  , I really want to know some details of cost reduction,  It's really amazing

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (“VLB”) offers solutions and creates the following value for all Vehicle Lifecycle Industry Participant.

Insurance Companies:
— Optimized policy pricing
— Better claim management
— Cross-marketing Opportunities

Vehicle Manufacturers:
— Transparent vehicle warranty management
— Maintenance MSRP Monitoring

OEMs:
— Transparent spare part warranty management
— Predictive inventory plannin

Repair Shops:
— Customer flow from insu-rance providers & through Carfix developed B2C portal

Car Owners:
— Maximize resale value of the vehicle
— Demonstrate compliance with the maintenance requirements of auto manufacturer warranties
— Demonstrate a reliable record of spare part replacements to enforce warranties against OEM’s
— Minimize insurance policy fees by demonstrating safe driving records
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

A private investors is interested in our token as an excellent investment.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

The cost can be reduced so much,

I am surprising that  blockchain can cut so much cost  , I really want to know some details of cost reduction,  It's really amazing
copper member
That's alot of partnerships you got there.

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version.

So, you still dont have any partnership with VW? its only planning?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

We plan to onboard VW to VLB as soon as we get alpha version

How you cooperates with VW? can you explaine in detail what is your cooperation with VW right now?

I also would like to know this as I still wait for an proof about this Smiley

Was this question answered already?
I'm also very interested on the way VW is going to cooperate with you. I hope we have some news about this soon.

Unfortunately, the main contracts are confidential and have a non-disclosure status. But we sent to you in a PM some information about our partnership. loup and PS92, please check your PM.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.

In this stage of the project, i think this is the most important thing to have since they dont have a solid project to show yet. If you manage to attract potential users and make them invest, then you are on the right track.

Yes, good marketing, be it through reviews and articles or participation in conferences or other events, is a crucial part for a successful ICO due to so many ICOs running nowadays. Great, that VLB is quite activ in this respect.
I think this project has a big possibility to be successful, it is very different project to the other ico's there, this project consider all aspect in online transaction by carfix to car maintenance and all transaction can be made purely online which is less hassle to car owner and private company using crypto currency and having more number of car units if they want a service maintenance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Very nice article about VLB in Forbes, it’s so nice for the visibility of the project. The more visibility the project has and the more investors would come, and with that kind of review and with some events, the hype around VLB will be incredible.

In this stage of the project, i think this is the most important thing to have since they dont have a solid project to show yet. If you manage to attract potential users and make them invest, then you are on the right track.

Yes, good marketing, be it through reviews and articles or participation in conferences or other events, is a crucial part for a successful ICO due to so many ICOs running nowadays. Great, that VLB is quite activ in this respect.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
well, i think i am going to have an eye on this project now.

i am here since the start of the ann thread, there were many positive and negative questions/answers at the beginning, but many of them already got answered positively and i think this projects keeps up shaping more and more.

even the community is getting bigger and bigger Smiley
copper member
Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

Anyone can take part in ICO, except USA. In the USA — only accredited investors.

Together with the New York office of the largest international law firm Dentons LLP we devised a very simple structure that will permit US citizens to purchase VLB Tokens. During the ICO, US citizens will be directed to go through a very simple process of demonstrating their “accredited status”. This process will be managed by a third party provider called Early IQ. We will not have access to any personal or financial data that will need to be provided in this process. We will only be privy to names, emails and token wallet addresses.

Ok, thank you for your answer. Opening ICOs for US 'accredited investors' seems to have become common practice.
But no KYC for other countries?

Yes, for other countries there is no KYC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 644
Will there be a KYC process for investors prior to the ICO? In your wp it only says sth. about verification without the requirement of sending any ID documents.

Anyone can take part in ICO, except USA. In the USA — only accredited investors.

Together with the New York office of the largest international law firm Dentons LLP we devised a very simple structure that will permit US citizens to purchase VLB Tokens. During the ICO, US citizens will be directed to go through a very simple process of demonstrating their “accredited status”. This process will be managed by a third party provider called Early IQ. We will not have access to any personal or financial data that will need to be provided in this process. We will only be privy to names, emails and token wallet addresses.

Ok, thank you for your answer. Opening ICOs for US 'accredited investors' seems to have become common practice.

Unfortunately 'accredited investor' means having 1 million USD or a salary of about 200.000 USD a year. so it's back to the whales.
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

That is quite interesting indeed. Just wondering what is the deal with Wolkswagen? They plan to integrate your solution ?

No, Carfix already cooperates with VW. We grant special privileges privileges in dealing of CarFix with car owners and dealers of VW.

How you cooperates with VW? can you explaine in detail what is your cooperation with VW right now?

I'm also very interested on the way VW is going to cooperate with you. I hope we have some news about this soon.
Activity: 644

copper member

⚠️ Do not miss the article in the Forbes. ⚠️

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

Good article. How much money do you suppose will be needed to secure the development of the project as described in the roadmap? Did Wolkswagen contribute financially so far?

We are ready to implement the project for 25,000 ETH (soft cap). But the more money, the faster the project will develop.
copper member

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

VLB Token is becoming more and more popular aiming to improve the approach to relationships in the auto sales, auto repair, auto insurance and auto finance industries. Soon it will change Vehicle Lifecycle Industry completely.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2017/11/16/carfix-drives-auto-repair-prices-down-with-ethereum-blockchain/#5ecd74a72971

Good article. How much money do you suppose will be needed to secure the development of the project as described in the roadmap? Did Wolkswagen contribute financially so far?
copper member

nice news. looking forward to get in to this. Many times repair is done out of band i mean by cash or no details on central database. how are you going to make those aware of platform and provide incentives to enter information accurately in VLB platform? we need more attentions to main stream some how.

With the active participation of key players, namely manufacturers and insurance companies, who can significantly reduce their costs and attract more buyers through transparent prices, all other automotive market participants will immediately see the benefits of the project and connect to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

nice news. looking forward to get in to this. Many times repair is done out of band i mean by cash or no details on central database. how are you going to make those aware of platform and provide incentives to enter information accurately in VLB platform? we need more attentions to main stream some how.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: