Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy - page 92. (Read 49095 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Well, those bonusses look nice at first sight.. will this kind of bonus system stay intact during the lifecycle if this project or not?
I would like to see the worldwide spread of this, because I do believe there's a lot of potential for this kind of innovative ideas.
The only thing I find weird is the low amount of posts this thread is getting, allthough they have more clear goals / roadmap compared to some other launched ICO threads.
So , c'mon people.. give this team some support and visibility in here !

It is nice project i agree with you but the one thing that i don't agree is low amount of posts. There is 40 page of post right now, which is a very high number.

The only thing disappointing me about this project is 100 eth contribution limit for pre-sale. Too much for me.

I don't like this minimum contribution of 100 ETH for the pre-sale either. The ones who already have more money, get the best bonuses. But that's not something only VLB has, a lot of projects have this high minimum amounts for their pre-sales.

This high minimum contribution is better for private investors that vlb team can control.
If it comes to whales that only want bonus, the result will be bad.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well, those bonusses look nice at first sight.. will this kind of bonus system stay intact during the lifecycle if this project or not?
I would like to see the worldwide spread of this, because I do believe there's a lot of potential for this kind of innovative ideas.
The only thing I find weird is the low amount of posts this thread is getting, allthough they have more clear goals / roadmap compared to some other launched ICO threads.

It is nice project i agree with you but the one thing that i don't agree is low amount of posts. There is 40 page of post right now, which is a very high number.

The only thing disappointing me about this project is 100 eth contribution limit for pre-sale. Too much for me.

At the time of ICO, the minimum investment is 1 ETH.

well one eth is not that high i dont think they need to lower that - everything else is just not worth talking about
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
nice project, good luck all of the team
copper member
Activity: 168
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io
Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

A private investors is interested in our token as an excellent investment.

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

But as your project is clearly a use case for industry and companies related to automotive industry why don’t you go the regular way and collect money from investors there? I mean token holders here have no use for the tolens beside to hope that they raise in value. We will not get a share of your company for it or could’t even spend the tokens.

Yes, we collect money from investors.

1. Do you collect external (fiat) funds?
2. If you do, is shares in the Company or tokens offered in exhange?

No, only ETH
Activity: 588

I don't like this minimum contribution of 100 ETH for the pre-sale either. The ones who already have more money, get the best bonuses. But that's not something only VLB has, a lot of projects have this high minimum amounts for their pre-sales.

you have to incentivize wales to join your campaign somehow. large bonuses are easy to sell to them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 364
Which use will private investors have with. your tokens when this project is based on a business related use? I mean the main user will be all the companies in the automotive industry which use your blockchain then, right?

The chart below identifies and quantifies costs that can be significantly reduced by the respective Industry Participants

But as your project is clearly a use case for industry and companies related to automotive industry why don’t you go the regular way and collect money from investors there? I mean token holders here have no use for the tolens beside to hope that they raise in value. We will not get a share of your company for it or could’t even spend the tokens.

1. Do you collect external (fiat) funds?
2. If you do, is shares in the Company or tokens offered in exhange?
copper member

At the time of ICO, the minimum investment is 1 ETH.
copper member

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
copper member
is there any partnerships or private investment? sometime those can help boost investors confidence in project

QIWI Blockchain Technologies, Bitfury Capital, Solway Group committed for 12.000 ETH. Monday Capital, Neural Capital and BloomCapital for another 20.000 ETH.

Is it possible to know as well what was the rate they got the tokens for the amount invested. I guess they got a discount.

They received a bonus 40%.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:
Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
🚙 Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)
ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
🚙 Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC: 1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
🚙 Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
🚙 Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
🚙 Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC: 1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
On December 7, 2017, Abu Dhabi will host for the second time the main blockchain conference of the MENA region — Blockchain Conference Abu Dhabi, which will bring together representatives of the blockchain industry from around the world to cover four main directions:

- ICO and involvement of investments
- Blockchain technology for FinTech and government
- Cryptocurrencies, chances for legalisation and regulation in Japan
- Smart contacts

We are pleased to present CarFix as our Platinum Sponsor. Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain will ultimately be fully decentralized and will be deployed by CarFix in cooperation with QIWI Blockchain Technologies (NASDAQ: QIWI). Issuing VLB Tokens, CarFix operates as a transaction platform reshaping one of the largest consumer industries in the world — auto sale, repair & maintenance. Having operated only 18 months since its creation, CarFix has already brought a significant degree of order and transparency into the industry. CarFix has developed and implemented the software establishing final algorithm-based fixed prices for all key repair and maintenance works. CarFix is supported by the institutional investors.

At the Blockchain Conference, Carfix will be represented by their Co-founder Paul Nazarov. Paul has successfully launched US-wide operations of a start-up health supplement and cosmetic ingredients company AloeCure. The Company continues to grow and gain market share in the US. Paul is also a Co-founder of Financial Consulting Group ( FCG ), where he is responsible for transaction service and valuation advisory. Mr Nazarov has corporate experience in Macquarie Group (infrastructure fund management), Mubadala Development Company (sovereign wealth), NRG Capital (middle market private equity), Houlihan Lokey (middle market investment bank).

https://bconference.org/opalsingleevent-speaker/paul-nazarov/
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
is there any partnerships or private investment? sometime those can help boost investors confidence in project

QIWI Blockchain Technologies, Bitfury Capital, Solway Group committed for 12.000 ETH. Monday Capital, Neural Capital and BloomCapital for another 20.000 ETH.

Is it possible to know as well what was the rate they got the tokens for the amount invested. I guess they got a discount.
copper member

This is a pretty good amount of money. Why did VLB not post this on the website? I am sure sharing this info will attract more investors

Soon we will add this information to the site.
Activity: 588

This is a pretty good amount of money. Why did VLB not post this on the website? I am sure sharing this info will attract more investors

yeah this should be on the front page. it basically says that this is a solid project that will get developed regardless of ICO.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

copper member
Is the alpha planed to be released prior to tokensale?

You can see our roadmap, according to it alpha-version will start using in June 2018.

Started getting ads on the social media too, It would be nice to show some prototype or a video of the platform.

Video about the project you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoRogiQm90L9RkUiJebZ1cA/videos
copper member
Have you planned to hold an AMA session with the user/Investor Community in the near future?

What is an AMA session?

I assume it involves communication with the user/investors? I am a big fan of frequent communication between an ICO and its users/investors

AMA stands for “Ask Me Anything,” which is basically just a trendy internet term used to describe an interview that occurs between one user who hosts it and all the other users who want to ask questions.
Pages:
Jump to: