Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 24. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
i been waiting to buy this coin for awhile. It does suck that the few i bought of delta can't be swapped. I hear the CEO bullshit ass excuse about keeping it fair, but if that was the intention then why did they utilize ETH token in the first place. Especially knowing the ease of transferring the token to a decentralized exchange.  They could have created a placeholder token on their platform that couldn't be accessed till the new wanchain coin is available and swapped.

No disrespect, but it was pretty much stated from the jump that EDelta tokens were no good.  Even if a placehodler token is made, there will always be some work around that scammers will try to make to sell the rights to that and people will lose their shirts that way.  Eth tokens weren't the problem, its the mentality of scammers and swindlers that is the problem, and as long as they can think up elaborate schemes people will get got.  It just so happens it was via EDelta this time.

No disrespect but i invested in Tezo and Exscudo and they all have placeholders and i don't see the scam involved if you buy someone's acct and they sign over the email associated to that acct to you. You will not lose the Tezo and Exscudo that you bought.

However, utilizing ETH token and blaming individuals that decide to sell their token early on a decentralized exchange( which they facilitated by using ETH token) and then blaming the buyer who might not have known about any prior statement is utter bullshit. And why the fuck wasn't the token locked if that was the issue.

Also, am not sure how selling a token you paid for during ICO on a decentralized exchange ( b/c it was made available for you to sell) makes you a scammer/swindler.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
i been waiting to buy this coin for awhile. It does suck that the few i bought of delta can't be swapped. I hear the CEO bullshit ass excuse about keeping it fair, but if that was the intention then why did they utilize ETH token in the first place. Especially knowing the ease of transferring the token to a decentralized exchange.  They could have created a placeholder token on their platform that couldn't be accessed till the new wanchain coin is available and swapped.

No disrespect, but it was pretty much stated from the jump that EDelta tokens were no good.  Even if a placehodler token is made, there will always be some work around that scammers will try to make to sell the rights to that and people will lose their shirts that way.  Eth tokens weren't the problem, its the mentality of scammers and swindlers that is the problem, and as long as they can think up elaborate schemes people will get got.  It just so happens it was via EDelta this time.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is there any admin from Wanchain that see this, I'm interested in to find out what is happening with the bug bounty?

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 29
Can someone please help me, what total coins will be issued and what was Ico's average price in bitcoin?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
If it enters to stoke which I’m waiting, I’ll be ready to buy some as soon as it enters. If we consider its first place on change, it will provide the rise which could not be performed by many Icos. A lot of people whom I know have been waiting with me; I hope it will make me smile. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
FYI - I successfuly completed my swap in 2 steps. 1st took 5 days, the second just one day.

Yo are you currently staking/noderunning on mainnet, and if so, can you touch on your experiences with that thus far ?  I'm not sure if staking is live, but generally speaking I assume these things are with a mainnet.

Sorry, no clue on staking yet. I don't think it's live already, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Some Wan admins have tweeted that they will hit exchange this month. Any news?

waiting that moment with eager  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Some Wan admins have tweeted that they will hit exchange this month. Any news?
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Since Kyber Network would be migrated to Wanchain then it's safe to say Kyber Network would be the first Network to run on the WANchain network? probably all financial networks/projects could migrate to Wanchain soon.
Activity: 154
FYI - I successfuly completed my swap in 2 steps. 1st took 5 days, the second just one day.

Yo are you currently staking/noderunning on mainnet, and if so, can you touch on your experiences with that thus far ?  I'm not sure if staking is live, but generally speaking I assume these things are with a mainnet.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Wanchain is surely taking its time. Longest coin to be released on exchanges. Well i understand that they don't want to release in a bear market.

lol i guess you haven't heard about exscudo, tezo etc.
Yes it agrees, sad stories, with the unknown end. I represent that investors who bought these coins at the beginning of ico test. If the first after all comes to the exchanges, it is only not known when. That the second in general can never come to the exchanges.
Wanchain is surely taking its time. Longest coin to be released on exchanges. Well i understand that they don't want to release in a bear market.

lol i guess you haven't heard about exscudo, tezo etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Is the coin being traded on https://etherdelta.com/ ?
Thanks

Wanchain is basically trying to make it so that the only token that is ever introduced to the real market publicly is the one for their native chain.  Once you start to think like that, you'll realize that it's probably NEVER going to be a good idea to buy the Erc-20 Wanchain tokens on EDelta.

Is Wanchan on etherdelta legit?

As i can read, tokens on etherdelta are not eligible for the token swap. Also on telegram, admins keep saying that token holders from ICO CANNOT buy/sell tokens yet. Basically, if you buy tokens on etherdelta probably you will not receive the new tokens cause only people who partecipated in the ICO are eligible to receive them with the registered wallet. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Activity: 107
There are many similar projects as Wanchain, what is make your project different than others?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
When about plans to add a stock exchange?

Stock exchange? Would be awesome to see crypto hitting wall street and enter stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: