Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 27. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
when is the token swap live ?
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
Where can we buy Wanchain?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Wanchain is going big this year, a huge opportunity for investor, read our Wanchain review for more information (Vietnamese).
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Where can I buy some WAN?
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
This is the most exciting project I've been waiting lately. I believe that you will deceive your investors very much.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Ridiculously long wait project. It's almost the end of Jan. and no token swap information yet  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Can someone explain in easy way how are ICON and Wanchain different?

I always thought they are pretty much same-same thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'm thinking it'll be worth even more than that. WanChain, Icon, Aion are all part of the blockchain interoperability alliance the the two other participants (Icon and Aion) have all achieved massive increase. Wanchain has an even higher hype. The Telegram group rose from 4K members to 14K members two months after the ico not before or doing the ico. 
Activity: 154
Hello,
does anyone know WHEN we can expect it to be listed on some exchange? Many says first exchange will be EtherDelta...do you know when? Feb? Thank you.

PLEASE be careful messing around with ED for Wancoins initially  Cheesy

The best/fastest way to find out when the listing will occur will be by checking in on the official Wanchain twitter, or checking telegram.  Only problem with telegram is that you got a lot of jokesters trying to trick people into doing stupid stuff so you need to be careful there as well.

Earliest rumors mention binance and Kucoin, I def wouldn't bet against Kucoin considering their history of listing new coins arguably faster than any other centralized exchange
Activity: 314
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Wanchain is "THE PERFECT CRYPTOCURRENCY"
1. CONNECTING FINANCIAL BLOCKCHAIN
2. GREATER LEVEL OF FINANCIAL SERVICES PER PERSON
3. EXCHANGES, COMMERCIAL, LENDING, CREDIT, PAYMENTS
4. LOW-COST, AUTOMATED, DECENTRALIZED
5. CROSS-CHAIN PROTOCOL FOR DEVELOPERS
6. MULTI-CURRENCY WALLETS & DEVLOPER API (automatic swap like Lamden, Smart Contract Like Ethereum)
7. ICO CROWDFUNDING (tools)
8. SUPER START TEAM (thier like the lebron james, steph curry, kobe, jordan of cryptos) 23 and 11 advisors
9. TOKEN 210 M TOTAL SUPPLIES, 107 CIR. SUPPLY
10. ICO PRICE WAS 0.30 - 0.40 USD (ENDED DEC 2017)
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have heard many good reviews about WANCHAIN so I am very interested to buy some at some point but would like some at a decent price because I am afraid that once it hits exchanges the demand will be so big that the price will be way too expensive for me to afford. I do hope I can pick up a small bag at some point but with a decent entry price. Many people are talking about WANCHAIN at this point so those who bought in ICO are so veyr lucky and they will make a fortune on this coin.
Activity: 21
any date about listing wanchain  ?
Activity: 97
Is this an original idea or forked from something else
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
Can someone explain this to me? There still tokens available right, or only to keep them as POS?

https://wanchainfoundation.org/

Watch out, MetaMask phishing WARNING!
Activity: 308
Hey! When are u guys going to go to an exchange? Binance or Kucoin or Bittrex change  Huh

Gutted I missed this ico!

Everyone is going to be straight on this on exchange listing!
Activity: 129
Merit: 18
Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪
hey guys,

pls tell me how much USD and ETH was raised on Wanchain's Pré-sale and ICO.

Wich was the avarage token price during that period?

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 10
Can someone explain this to me? There still tokens available right, or only to keep them as POS?

https://wanchainfoundation.org/
Activity: 15
Too bad I missed the ICO. I'll buy some as soon as Wanchain starts trading on exchanges, the project looks very promissing.

Me too.
It doesnt get listed on Etherdelta. so I can't buy it.
Activity: 275
Is there any date and on what exchange(s) it will be listed yet?
Pages:
Jump to: