Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 26. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 501
I got them today. It took them 5 working days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Been 4.5 days yet the transfer is not showing up!!

Don't worry I haven't received mine, neither has a friend. They will come.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Any idea when this coin is actually going to go on an exchange. Has to be the longest release after an ico ever, no?

I agree. ICO finished many months ago. Are they thinking to release it on exchange when this bear market is over? lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Any idea when this coin is actually going to go on an exchange. Has to be the longest release after an ico ever, no?
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Even though WAN is now more probably going to start trading in middle of a bear market, I have the feeling that even more people are waiting to have it. The only people who are going to loose out would be those weak hands and again. At this point there's selling anything is not a very good thinking. Hodl your WAN till July and you will thank me.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Been 4.5 days yet the transfer is not showing up!!
Activity: 280
Can't wait for Wanchain to be on exchanges. I'm still expecting a dump especially in this bearish market and i'll buy a ton!
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
When about plans to add a stock exchange?
Activity: 49
Thought the exchange listing was gonna happen in January... is there any news when the exchange listing will take place?
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
After 4 days still nothing from wanchain.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
How long did you guys wait to receive WanCoins from the swap?
Activity: 32
Where can we buy Wanchain?

it's not on exchange yet, so i think if you wanna buy it now it has to be over the counter. Wink
Activity: 296

A bad time to be listed. I think it is necessary to wait for the markets to be normal or stable.

It depends; bad for sellers (owners), good for buyers.

This tech will go 100x from ico price anyway. It doesnt really matter when they enter.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

A bad time to be listed. I think it is necessary to wait for the markets to be normal or stable.

It depends; bad for sellers (owners), good for buyers.
Activity: 154

More like a GOOD time to be listed.  May be bad for you as it sounds like you were fortunate enough to buy at ICO and the price could easily debut at 20x that.  For the people that didn't have a chance to participate in ICO and don't want to pay ridiculous pump prices right out of the gate, the timing couldn't be better.

That said, I don't think it's a given to tank immediately in this market climate.  It could still possibly run up, but obviously in this kind of market climate that's not something I would bet on.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
Where can I buy Wanchain ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
It's not listed anywhere. It's only swapped.

I'm not following this project that closely because I couldn’t take part in the sale...

I already know about the coin swap, but is there any date for it hitting any exchange?
Anyone knows where it will be available? I heard rumors about kuCoin and Binance, but only rumors!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

It's not listed anywhere. It's only swapped.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!

Pages:
Jump to: