Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 46. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Wanchain will compete directly with Kyber by the sounds of it then, and every other coin that has a dx function. What distinguishes Wanchain, other than having Chinese connections?

The road map seems to be quite slow with the ethereum trading not being introduced unti June 2018. Kyber, 0x and Omg will have a huge head start in terms of when they are introduced.

Also as its main competitive advantage seems to be the Chinese connection, with question marks of eth trading in China some problems seem to lie ahead.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
may i ask one question , is there any plan about bounty campaign, i want take part in this project ,thanks.
Activity: 398
Merit: 109
This is a great project. Hope I'm in the white list. Where I can check I'm in or not? Thank you

yeah pisschain coin for obnoxious females that make it their habit to spend their entire life pissing onto things and streaming the videos of that piss. Its worse than 4chan and jackie chans movies. If u like wanchain it may be that u lent ur brain to somebody and forgot to take it back.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
During ICO (sometime in October), investors will send ETH and get an erc20 based token.
In november, they will be able to exchange that erc20 token for the wanchain token (on a new blockchain).

My question: the erc20 token which will be bought during ICO, will be tradable immediately after the ICO ends or it will be tradable in november? I mean, if we cannot buy erc20 token during ICO, will we be able to buy it before november, or it is locked until then?
Activity: 350
Merit: 160
This is a great project. Hope I'm in the white list. Where I can check I'm in or not? Thank you
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
There is a lot of interest in the project. I hope hard cap will not be too high. Those who can not join the ICO process will want to take it from the exchanges. This is good for investors like us  Smiley

Hard cap will be around 120/122K ETH (including presale).
Is there an official ICO date yet?
I read it's Oct 6th - is this true?

That is not official. We are planning on releasing the date on Friday if we manage to process most whitelist applications.
hello dev ,this thread is so quite right? any plan about bounty campaign ? thanks sir!~

Yep we are looking at a possible bounty campaign post ICO.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Following for further updates. Looking forward to the ICO
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Is there an official ICO date yet?
I read it's Oct 6th - is this true?
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
What is the purchasing price for this ico?
Activity: 336
There is a lot of interest in the project. I hope hard cap will not be too high. Those who can not join the ICO process will want to take it from the exchanges. This is good for investors like us  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello dev ,this thread is so quite right? any plan about bounty campaign ? thanks sir!~
The gold whitelist was more interested. Thus extending the silver whitelist period to the ico. Interested parties can participate. Yet there is no definitive information about ico time.

We are seeking to do the ICO soon - early October
is this project stop or just delay dev? no more active on this thread. Do you have plant for comeback this month

Hi. No we are active, just more on other social platforms. Currently over 6300 members on slack.

If you want to apply to be whitelisted (Silver Whitelist, as Gold is closed) please register using the form on wanchain.org/whitelist
I can't really remember when/how did I registered. Is there a way to check if I'm in gold or silver list?

Please check if you received a confirmation email when you first registered from [email protected]
is this project stop or just delay dev? no more active on this thread. Do you have plant for comeback this month

Sorry about that, we have been busy with slack, telegram, deleting scammers and preparing the whitelist.

There is currently 3 hours left until the Whitelist closes: wanchain.org/whitelist
Why is there no information about the team members posted here? I care about such an ideal idea of what kind of team support?

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
how about price of this token? and also no information about team and advisor.
Pages:
Jump to: