Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 49. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
when can we start trading the wanchain tokens after the ico?
in a year or so Angry
Activity: 12
when can we start trading the wanchain tokens after the ico?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Read that it is planned to issue tokens on the exchange only at the end of the year. It sounds strange, why not release them right away?
Hey!

Well you receive ICO ERC20 tokens which will be traded at a 1:1 ratio when the Wanchain platform goes live in November 2017. These tokens will give you the transfer rights to obtain WANcoins upon release of the platform. The structure is a bit different but we believe working on the platform and having it all ready with the tokens at the same time is the way to go!

Hope that clears it up if not just message me or join our slack Smiley

And when will it be released in November? and will it be released in November? that is, wanchain tokens can be spent only on the platform itself? will there be an issue on the stock exchange?

The exact release date has not been specified only Q4 2017 with a high chance of a November release. No, exchanges will be able to list these tokens as they please as well.

but you yourself will not agree with them?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
This project seems interesting.  But there is almost zero buzz... do a basic Google search... or even compare this announcement string to others.

Not a great sign imo.  Any comments?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Any social media bounty campaign?

Hi cryptoworldwide. At the moment (leading up to the ICO) there is no social media bounty campaign. However, there will be talks about it upon completion of the ICO.

Are you referring to a social media campaign bounty after the end of the ICO or the Pre-ICO. It seems to be unnatural if there can be a campaign when the whole ICO has already ended. Please clarify this matter. I am sure it can help the ICO if you really have a social media bounty as many of us here can do it for you.

There is no Pre-ICO. The point of Wanchain is to keep an active community after the ICO and to have users integrated into the platform so a media campaign after would make more sense after. I hope this makes sense
Read that it is planned to issue tokens on the exchange only at the end of the year. It sounds strange, why not release them right away?
Hey!

Well you receive ICO ERC20 tokens which will be traded at a 1:1 ratio when the Wanchain platform goes live in November 2017. These tokens will give you the transfer rights to obtain WANcoins upon release of the platform. The structure is a bit different but we believe working on the platform and having it all ready with the tokens at the same time is the way to go!

And when will it be released in November? and will it be released in November? that is, wanchain tokens can be spent only on the platform itself? will there be an issue on the stock exchange?

The exact release date has not been specified only Q4 2017 with a high chance of a November release. No, exchanges will be able to list these tokens as they please as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Any social media bounty campaign?

Hi cryptoworldwide. At the moment (leading up to the ICO) there is no social media bounty campaign. However, there will be talks about it upon completion of the ICO.

Are you referring to a social media campaign bounty after the end of the ICO or the Pre-ICO. It seems to be unnatural if there can be a campaign when the whole ICO has already ended. Please clarify this matter. I am sure it can help the ICO if you really have a social media bounty as many of us here can do it for you.
Hey!

Activity: 294
Looking forward to the start of this ICO. My intention is to participate on my own through Mew, will I have a big disadvantage compared to those who decide to participate through the platforms you have listed? I mean do you believe there's a chance it will be sold out for single contributors who take part on their own? (My intention is to participate the first minute of the first day it opens) Thank you, it looks so promising!  Smiley
Any restriction on participation from certain countries?

Singapore and the US
Hey!

What is the hard cap for this ICO?  Huh

80 K ETH
Any restriction on participation from certain countries?
Activity: 46
Participation will be made by sending ETH to the smart contract released prior to the ICO on the 6th of September.

MEW, Metamask and ImToken are recommended wallets.

Hard cap is still being defined (Not 122,000 ETH though) as one of our ICO PLATFORMS had to temporarily suspend participation. Join our slack for updates. We will also post updates on here and reddit.

Many thanks
对于近期美国及中国对ICO监管,团队有什么举措吗?对项目会不会产生哪些影响。
Participation will be made by sending ETH to the smart contract released prior to the ICO on the 6th of September.

MEW, Metamask and ImToken are recommended wallets.

Hard cap is still being defined (Not 122,000 ETH though) as one of our ICO PLATFORMS had to temporarily suspend participation. Join our slack for updates. We will also post updates on here and reddit.

Many thanks
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

Please try using the Slack invitation link on the first page (at the top).

https://wanchain.herokuapp.com/invite

SLACK INVITE

Thank you I successfully received the invitation email from your slack channel BTW I would like to confirm whether ICO hard cap is around 122000 ETH or not?
Activity: 117
Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com
What is the hard cap for this ICO?  Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
slack invite doesn't work, when i click on it  it takes you to page that says NOT FOUND

Went to https://wanchain.org/crowdsale

Is there a formal way to register for the crowdsale?  I didn't see it?

Thanks. 
Pages:
Jump to: