Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wanchain - Connecting blockchains to exchange value - page 47. (Read 79330 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Why is there no information about the team members posted here? I care about such an ideal idea of what kind of team support?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I can't really remember when/how did I registered. Is there a way to check if I'm in gold or silver list?
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
If I understand, there will have a individual cap thé first day as Kyber network.
But second day, open for silverlist, WE could put 10,50 éthers.
But i can t understand what are thé skills to send thé transaction second day.
For kyber, it s not normal that à man could have 1 200 000 tokens during second day
Activity: 336
The gold whitelist was more interested. Thus extending the silver whitelist period to the ico. Interested parties can participate. Yet there is no definitive information about ico time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 242
Looks werry promising to me, would be happy to participate in bounty program.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The idea of having your own virtual teller window in this future “bank” is incredible!
Will the platform allow users with zero knowledge of smart contracts programming to easily create teller functionalities?
it is very interesting that the project has attracted so much attention even though it is not a clear date. I think it will be a very successful ico process. But it is hard to say anything clearer about their future performances.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
they don't need to do any bounty campaign, they already have many investor but they are waiting for regulation of china.

Wanchain is not affected by the Chinese regulation as it is not registered in China and KYC ensures that participants from the US, China and Singapore cannot participate.

We do not need a bounty campaign pre-ICO - that is correct. However, we are looking at campaigns upon termination of the ICO.

My personal opinion is that social bounty campaigns pre-ICO are becoming saturated and largely unnecessary for projects where the technology sells itself.

The key is to building the community is by :

1) Serious and direct information: e.g. Not twitter,slack, telegram spamming about a project (shill posts are obvious).
2) International events (meet ups, team interviews, focus groups).
3) Videos explaining the technology of the platform (divided by functions).

Apart from 2 and 3 we will seek more community members. At the current rate we have whitelist applications from over 100 countries.

This project will succeed regardless. Very great project with a real necessity. I didn't make to the gold whitelist so I'm sure I will buy this token on the exchange.
legendary
Do we have new official ICO date or still unknown?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
they don't need to do any bounty campaign, they already have many investor but they are waiting for regulation of china.

Wanchain is not affected by the Chinese regulation as it is not registered in China and KYC ensures that participants from the US, China and Singapore cannot participate.

We do not need a bounty campaign pre-ICO - that is correct. However, we are looking at campaigns upon termination of the ICO.

My personal opinion is that social bounty campaigns pre-ICO are becoming saturated and largely unnecessary for projects where the technology sells itself.

The key is to building the community is by :

1) Serious and direct information: e.g. Not twitter,slack, telegram spamming about a project (shill posts are obvious).
2) International events (meet ups, team interviews, focus groups).
3) Videos explaining the technology of the platform (divided by functions).

Apart from 2 and 3 we will seek more community members. At the current rate we have whitelist applications from over 100 countries.
Activity: 66
I am interested in the project. I follow from slack channel. Will there be investment constraints like some projects? like Kyber, 0x etc.

For approved Gold Whitelist Registrations yes.

To highlight:

*Gold whitelist*: Approved whitelist applicants who submitted the form before Wednesday 20th September 16:00 UTC.

Contribution amount submitted is not guaranteed but a spot in the ICO is.

*Silver whitelist*:  Approved applicants who submitted the form after the Wednesday deadline. Neither contribution amount nor participation is guaranteed in the ICO.

KYC/AML still required.
Activity: 400
yeah, I would also be interested in that.

i agree, get the bounty up and running. its a great project, a shame if it were to die like that
Agree. Without bounty many potential investors even did not hear about your project before ICO.

We want the Community involved as we have been doing on Slack. What Bounty would you want to see?

Social Media Bounties?
Bug Bounties?

Any other?

Thanks

i advise Wanchain to make signature bounty , then i can join in ,spread to potential investors  Wanchain  project. thanks sir!

This is a great project. Even without the signature bounty program they will do great. Go sign up the whitelist before it's too late.
Activity: 363
yeah, I would also be interested in that.

i agree, get the bounty up and running. its a great project, a shame if it were to die like that
Agree. Without bounty many potential investors even did not hear about your project before ICO.

We want the Community involved as we have been doing on Slack. What Bounty would you want to see?

Social Media Bounties?
Bug Bounties?

Any other?

Thanks

i advise Wanchain to make signature bounty , then i can join in ,spread to potential investors  Wanchain  project. thanks sir!
Activity: 372

Social Media Bounties?
Bug Bounties?

Any other?

Thanks

Activity: 363

So how many ETH/WAN?

Bonus % for early contribution?

The team doesn't seem to be releasing much information.
legendary
Everybody interested in investing must fill the whitelist form!

https://www.wanchain.org/whitelist
I am interested in the project. I follow from slack channel. Will there be investment constraints like some projects? like Kyber, 0x etc.

It will be restricted. That's part of the reasons they have delayed their ICO even though they are based in Singapore.

No you get it wrong. I will try to say, conditions like identity card will be brought. This is the fashion of the last time. Smiley

It will be restricted. That's part of the reasons they have delayed their ICO even though they are based in Singapore.
Pages:
Jump to: