Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 62. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Let’s suppose that the platform is already presented on other, local aggregator. Wont it be an obstacle to enter yr platform?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hey there. Will the tokens unsold be put in reserve?
No, they’ll be burnt. But it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached.
with the achievement now isn't close possibility can reach hardcap and many people are optimistic about it
but don't worry, even if not reaching the target this project still has great potential because the unsold token will be burned
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
No, they’ll be burnt. But it seems to me that the hard cap will be reached.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Can anyone take part in the ICO?
First u need to land the White List. Enter your email address to the form on the site and wait for the letter with instructions.
Give me a link whitelist, I did not find it
https://welltrado.io/#home
Hi, Not everyone. Welltrado accepts only accredited investors from USA. And do not accept investors from China, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea. Citizens from other countries can participate.

Why Welltrado token will increase in value: https://welltrado.io/post/news/16
Hi, Not everyone. Welltrado accepts only accredited investors from USA. And do not accept investors from China, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Korea. Citizens from other countries can participate.
Hey. Will it be possible to increase the rating for some particular amount? Or buy the account allowing to increase the rating faster?
No ratios are driven by statistical data. If the platform has a high amount of late loans or defaults it will definitely have a low ratio.
Good afternoon. How many people has already landed on the white list?

Number is growing. Right now 3411.
copper member
Activity: 286
Merit: 2
Nice one Arturas, any bounty campaign?
Activity: 392
Will only credit platform be engaged in search for investors? Or will the list of directions for investments will be wider?
Activity: 238
Hey. Will it be possible to increase the rating for some particular amount? Or buy the account allowing to increase the rating faster?
Activity: 25
The rating system seems to be quite integrated in the platform. It is a good question if it is fee-based service?

It needs to be fee-based if the company needs to employ risk assessment experts etc. Just like Bloomberg doesn't offer this type of service for free.

Any comment from the team?
please tell me, are you officially registered in some country? I would like to see more information about your project on the site and in the announcement
You’re talking constantly about the use of several rating systems. Could you please list them?
At the moment there’re about 3250 and I’m one of them.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. If the platform is close to bankruptcy but investment can save it, will you allow this team to be placed on the aggregator?  
Activity: 238
Hey there. I like the option allowing to see the possibility of risks, but I believe that you should make it paid.
Why? This reduce the number of people who will decide to use it significantly.
However, its development certainly took the platform some money and it should be paid.
I think that the WellTrado team understands the importance of this option from the point of view of the convenience of the use of the platform and wont make it paid.
I’m just afraid that it’ll be necessary to pay for free options anyway, but this will be not transplants payments, but the hidden ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey there. I like the option allowing to see the possibility of risks, but I believe that you should make it paid.
Why? This reduce the number of people who will decide to use it significantly.
However, its development certainly took the platform some money and it should be paid.
I think that the WellTrado team understands the importance of this option from the point of view of the convenience of the use of the platform and wont make it paid.
Pages:
Jump to: