Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 58. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hey. Today, platforms often hide the lion's share of information about how they invest. How WellTrado plans to rectify the situation?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
1 token costs 0,001 ETH without bonuses
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
You’re talking about the community regulation, but will the members have anough knowledge in order to be able to regulate snmth?
Activity: 434
Reserved spanish translation for ANN+Bounty. Please confirm if you need it with a pm thanks. These are my previous works:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 560
Good afternoon. Do you consider the opportunity of appearance of a large aggregator focused on provision of cryptocurrency loans only?
No, we are not. Read more about Welltrado here:
https://welltrado.io/market
Good afternoon. Do you consider the opportunity of appearance of a large aggregator focused on provision of cryptocurrency loans only?
Good afternoon. What advantages does landing on white list give?
You can HODL the token and get daily interests.
Arent you afraid that the high demand for P2P credits will allow to decrease the need in credit platforms and they will be against your aggregator ‘cause of this?
Activity: 364
Hi. What’s the nominal price of the token?
Activity: 406
Hi. What do you mean by scrutinize the investment opportunities? What will really be made for this purpose?
An opportunity to purchase the tokens under extremely profitable terms. This should be enough.
Join the waiting list here:
https://welltrado.io/
Activity: 224
An opportunity to purchase the tokens under extremely profitable terms. This should be enough.
Activity: 238
Hello. In your opinion, why is the level of trust to P2P credits remains steadily low during quite a long period of time?
Because no one is going to make real efforts to improve this situation. This is very simple.
In this case, what’s the reason to be sure that WellTrado will change the situation?
Here is some info why Welltrado will grow bigger than Celcius, Salt Lending and Ethlend: https://welltrado.io/market
Hello. In your opinion, why is the level of trust to P2P credits remains steadily low during quite a long period of time?
Because no one is going to make real efforts to improve this situation. This is very simple.
In this case, what’s the reason to be sure that WellTrado will change the situation?
They’ve already launched a project which is popular and which increases the demand for p2p credits.
It seems to me that it easy quite easy to do it in Europe, but in other regions they will experience the difficulties.
Even if this happens, the team is experienced enough to solve the problem. I’m sure of the project even in the long term run.
I share yr optimism, but I’m just worried that the corruption can really interfere with development of the platform in some countries of Latin America.
Our goal is to find the platforms that are corrupted and inform community. Read about Welltrado future plans here: https://welltrado.io/#home
Activity: 210
They’ve already launched a project which is popular and which increases the demand for p2p credits.
It seems to me that it easy quite easy to do it in Europe, but in other regions they will experience the difficulties.
Even if this happens, the team is experienced enough to solve the problem. I’m sure of the project even in the long term run.
I share yr optimism, but I’m just worried that the corruption can really interfere with development of the platform in some countries of Latin America.
Welltrado seeks to build an aggregator that connects most of the p2p lending platforms. And develop an ecosystem beneficial for everyone.

Apply for the waiting list here:
https://welltrado.io/#home
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: