Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 63. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey there. I like the option allowing to see the possibility of risks, but I believe that you should make it paid.
Why? This reduce the number of people who will decide to use it significantly.
However, its development certainly took the platform some money and it should be paid.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey there. I like the option allowing to see the possibility of risks, but I believe that you should make it paid.
Why? This reduce the number of people who will decide to use it significantly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Hey there. At what date does the ICO of this platform start?

At 9th of April.
Activity: 560
Good afternoon. Do platforms that are already cooperating with you have advantages over the new ones? Anyway, they’re presented on the project since the moment of its creation.

No, we seek to provide transparent information about all p2p platforms. If the platform is risky, we want to show this info.
Activity: 364
Hi. What bonus is valid during the first week of sales?
20%, but it seems to me that the tokens allocated for it will be bought out for less than 24 hours.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will new platforms be provided with any special conditions? I think that it’ll be difficult for them to withstand the competition of  old-timers.
Good afternoon. Do platforms that are already cooperating with you have advantages over the new ones? Anyway, they’re presented on the project since the moment of its creation.
Hi. What bonus is valid during the first week of sales?
Activity: 504
finally, you came up with a platform that would be very easy to work with, and in fact it's just unbearable to work on many exchanges where they need verification. And not only the interface for many is very complex. I hope you will do everything as it is written in white paper)
The quality of the data provided is quite a blurry term. Could you elaborate on this please?
Hey. Will every borrower have a page within the framework of WellTrado and rating? It seems to me that there’s no other way to create P2P service.
What is the system of ratings in the real time mode necessary for?
It’s necessary in order to let investors know about the offers and changes in the market.
I think that its development will take too much money, it’d be possible to allocate them to marketing.
It isnr that easy. Also, dynamic ratings are very useful for experienced investors.
At the same time, they can confuse the newcomers which experience difficulties with making choice.
It’s unlikely that there will be significant shifts    among first 10-15 lines, and the newcomers are unlikely to  look below that.
Btw, can a platform pay to be displayed in the line above? Such a service should have demand.
Activity: 322
It’s necessary in order to let investors know about the offers and changes in the market.
I think that its development will take too much money, it’d be possible to allocate them to marketing.
It isnr that easy. Also, dynamic ratings are very useful for experienced investors.
At the same time, they can confuse the newcomers which experience difficulties with making choice.
It’s unlikely that there will be significant shifts    among first 10-15 lines, and the newcomers are unlikely to  look below that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How many people have already successfully landed the white list?
According to the info on the official site, about 3 100 persons, and this number keeps growing.
Pages:
Jump to: