Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Welltrado — Global Blockchain-Backed Loans Marketplace🔥 - page 59. (Read 34998 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. In your opinion, why is the level of trust to P2P credits remains steadily low during quite a long period of time?
Because no one is going to make real efforts to improve this situation. This is very simple.
In this case, what’s the reason to be sure that WellTrado will change the situation?
They’ve already launched a project which is popular and which increases the demand for p2p credits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. In your opinion, why is the level of trust to P2P credits remains steadily low during quite a long period of time?
Because no one is going to make real efforts to improve this situation. This is very simple.
In this case, what’s the reason to be sure that WellTrado will change the situation?
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Activity: 280
How are you gonna hire the staff? Perhaps you should hold a little hackathon? This will allow to attract young talents.
Activity: 280
When does the tokensale start?
April, 9, there’s a little to wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Hey. You say that investors can see the basis of the loans they are choosing. Tell me please, what the list of publicly available data contains.
Hey. In most of the cases data is not publicly available. However, Welltrado seeks to make the p2p market transparent. We are asking for such a data points: https://www.welltrado.com/platform/robo.cash/
However, in the future for the investors will be available even more data
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that placement of a mass of credit platforms on one dashboard will confuse the beginning investors?
Hi,
Investors can sort p2p platforms by different criteria:
- country of operation
- returns
- currencies
- type of loans
- and etc

One aggregator simplifies the process of research and management of the investments
Activity: 406
Hey. Will the info on the salaries of your employees be available publicly? I’m just wondering, but it think that it should be a secret.
On the 9th of April at 12:00 GMT.

Join Welltrado community here:
https://t.me/welltrado
Will you platform publish videos aimed to popularize the P2P loans? Many people still don’t trust them.
We already started making podcasts about P2P platforms. More video content will come soon.
Join Welltrado Telegram community here:
https://t.me/welltrado
Activity: 224
Will you platform publish videos aimed to popularize the P2P loans? Many people still don’t trust them.
Activity: 3
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Don’t you think that placement of a mass of credit platforms on one dashboard will confuse the beginning investors?
Activity: 238
How long will the process of considering of one application from the platform take? I think that it should be minimized.
Hey. You say that investors can see the basis of the loans they are choosing. Tell me please, what the list of publicly available data contains.
Activity: 140
The early version of product is already operating today. When is it planned to launch the beta testing of the full version? I’d like to participate in it.
Activity: 44
I wonder a bit about how your tokens will solve real life problems, would you give me a primer?

In the white paper you describe WAT, as the utility token to work on your system. Why not just use FIAT?

We are btw. Also working in the FIAT world. Everything else would be an unrealistic proposition. But we can incentivize. And having talked with the leaders from the platforms, they find currencies a huge headache and would love alternatives.

There is a huge potential for our currency acting as an intermediary, and it one of the things we work towards. However it will not happen soon, and it is an aspiration. We will not promise the moon here, but it is worth pointing out that we are in fact not creating a currency without a real valid reason for it's existence.
Activity: 44
I wonder a bit about how your tokens will solve real life problems, would you give me a primer?

In the white paper you describe WAT, as the utility token to work on your system. Why not just use FIAT?

First you have to realize that the issues with currencies in the lending space is very different than when you are dealing with the the stockmarket.

In essence the challenge is that we will deal with platforms from all over the world, issuing loans in a hundred different currencies.

We also have to deal with the fact that our investors, needs to invest very small amounts across many many countries. This in itself is a currency exchange nightmare... And btw. One that all platforms deal with in one form of another already.

We deals with this problem with WAT. While we can't force the whole world to adapt a single currency... We can minimize the steps and the cost significantly. We does this by introducing Wat
Pages:
Jump to: