Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 19. (Read 33401 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 6
I think the Wemark delay project selling public sale is the smart option of the team when the market is downtrend raising capital will become difficult that all projects want to avoid this stage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Hello everybody! Great News... Wemark just won 2nd place in the ICO pitch contest at the Blockchain Open Forum in Seoul, South Korea!
https://twitter.com/_wemark/status/1012759485910142977
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
It should be said that the prospects for the project are really great. But everything, as always, depends on the project team.It is also worth noting that the advisers of Wemark are pretty well-known personalities.
For my part,I believe that such a platform is really necessary for the stock photo market, which clearly stands still.
I myself believed in this project team that they would work hard for the sake of the smooth running and success of the projects and I am also sure that later projects would easily achieve the target.
agree with you the team on this project will always work together well and compact, because they all also expect this project can be a great success for his future. all will go according to plan and can successfully achieve satisfactory results.
I absolutely agree with you, all talk a lot about Wemark, how they wrote in their Twitter account that the project is the top 5 most discussed ICO in Twitter.
The project has so many opportunities that can be realized, I think it will soon become one of the best ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It should be said that the prospects for the project are really great. But everything, as always, depends on the project team.It is also worth noting that the advisers of Wemark are pretty well-known personalities.
For my part,I believe that such a platform is really necessary for the stock photo market, which clearly stands still.
I myself believed in this project team that they would work hard for the sake of the smooth running and success of the projects and I am also sure that later projects would easily achieve the target.
agree with you the team on this project will always work together well and compact, because they all also expect this project can be a great success for his future. all will go according to plan and can successfully achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
interesting projects, photographers would love this project, especially wemark offers 85% royalty to them. hopefully this project successful
many are interested in this one project hopefully this is the beginning of the success of this project. hope for the future there will always be good news from this project.
Activity: 224
interesting projects, photographers would love this project, especially wemark offers 85% royalty to them. hopefully this project successful
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 138
This kind of project is very important for blockchain to keep growing and get attention from mainstream people. This idea is looking promising video presentation is also very nice I think this will be good choice to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Wemark includes a group of talented and enthusiastic creators, marketers, engineers and designers who are determined to transform the way art creators distribute their content and the way they are paid. for that content. A potential project with a strong team. Be an investor with this project. This will definitely be a breakthrough project in 2018 to join and experience the same new photography platform.
Activity: 61
Wemark has achieved over 1 million photos in its collection, many from some of the worlds leading photographers and content creators!
Check it out here!  Shocked
https://medium.com/wemark-stories/breaking-news-wemarks-collection-reaches-1-million-images-and-we-re-just-getting-started-3b7143ee8d6
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Through Wemark, photographers will keep the rights to their work. Besides, they are able to control the price of their contents. More importantly, they can earn much higher revenue than they can get from traditional marketplaces
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Did you find out about the partnership between Wemark and ViewBug? ViewBug Partners with Wemark to empower photographers around the world. Wemark and ViewBug will expand the opportunities for feedback, revenue and education for photographers at every level of the world.
You can read the original article here: https://www.viewbug.com/blog/viewbug-partners-with-wemark-to-empower-photographers-worldwide
Activity: 406
Merit: 12

Hey, the TGE will take place starting the 24th of July. You can also join the telegram group for more information https://t.me/wemark.
The Wemark project pre-sale began long ago. Why did public-sale start so late? This will reduce the confidence of investors.

Hey icohunter1024
Actually, there's a good reason for it, and I don't think it will reduce the confidence of the participants.

The Wemark marketplace is shaping into something much bigger than Wemark ever planned.

Over 300,000 images submitted including exclusive partnerships with some of the industry's largest content providers. The team announced on a launch of a much more extensive and scalable alpha version of the marketplace.

The launch of the product and the crowdsale will move a few weeks ahead, the new date for the TGE is July 24th. This extension will require us to be extra patience before the product and tokens are available to all, but will get us one step closer to create a real and valid alternative to the stock photo agencies that control the market today.

Read all about this here:
https://medium.com/wemark-stories/major-roadmap-update-4a35533e2888

Hey, the TGE will take place starting the 24th of July. You can also join the telegram group for more information https://t.me/wemark.
The Wemark project pre-sale began long ago. Why did public-sale start so late? This will reduce the confidence of investors.
Activity: 70
Wemark project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, great idea, great start! I am sure that the project will sucess.
Activity: 61
Wemark's ICO sales process without any public information on the site, small but difficult months, but has not completed the sale of ICO. What is the problem with the project?

Activity: 102
Merit: 12
I am also a photographer. After reading through the project I fully believe that it will be a promising land for photographers. I hope this project soon launches so I can start making money on their platform.
It's good to see you here. Dalat province is perfect place for photographers with dozens of beautiful places for visitors and couples in love.
I am also interested in the ideas of Wemark project.
Wemark's ICO sales process without any public information on the site, small but difficult months, but has not completed the sale of ICO. What is the problem with the project?
Pages:
Jump to: