Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 20. (Read 33401 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Interest.
This ICO Has Been Listed, Rate And Review It Here: http://icovoz.com/icos/view/Wemark
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
A huge project without a doubt. As for my knowledge in this field I think the team can go far. I will keep my eyes on.
Activity: 109
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

So much noise about the project and the team, then that wemark in the 5 discussed ICO is not unfounded. I expect normal X as the amount of fees is small that already the thoughts creep in that the project will collect for the day.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Interesting and promising project Wemark with relevant and popular product. I think that the team should not let their investors down.
Activity: 476
this is called the idea of ​​a great person who makes this project more advanced than others will never decrease a small part there must be a failure because no one succeeds first made.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
It is likely that after the success in the world of photography, we will see even more.Can anything stop the spread of logos, musical samples, illustrations and other things?I believe that the approach used by Wemark will allow them to expand the market for various types of art in the future.
There are dozens of crypto projects with promises as game-changer in photography industry. However, most of them failed to reach their targets.
I hope that WeMark project can make a different with real benefits to photographers.

Thank you for the support, the benefits are wonderfully addressed in the white paper page 10 : https://www.wemark.com/whitepaper.pdf

And see this quote from the CEO Tai Kaish :

"Just like every other platform, it will take time. Our focus is launching the marketplace and getting the top producers and best content onboard. As well as partnerships and advisors which help us build the strategy and get early customers. See the announcement about Miguel Forbes, co-founder of Forbes.com"
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
It is likely that after the success in the world of photography, we will see even more.Can anything stop the spread of logos, musical samples, illustrations and other things?I believe that the approach used by Wemark will allow them to expand the market for various types of art in the future.
There are dozens of crypto projects with promises as game-changer in photography industry. However, most of them failed to reach their targets.
I hope that WeMark project can make a different with real benefits to photographers.
Activity: 28
Hello !
I am interested on this business. I will expect this to look what is going to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Photographers will be happy! Smiley Now their work will be paid for in fairness. This project would be well applied in other areas.

I am also a photographer. After reading through the project I fully believe that it will be a promising land for photographers. I hope this project soon launches so I can start making money on their platform.

Yes, people who has experience in the field of photography then definitely this Wemark ICO belong to them because once the platform is launched it is good to make some good amount of money. People who are investing will get the benefit when the price starts increasing.
Activity: 98
What will be the rewards for the token holder ?
Activity: 336
Activity: 389
Merit: 11
Photographers will be happy! Smiley Now their work will be paid for in fairness. This project would be well applied in other areas.

I am also a photographer. After reading through the project I fully believe that it will be a promising land for photographers. I hope this project soon launches so I can start making money on their platform.

Hi, did you know you can already upload photos on the platform? May as well play around with it when you have free time. Wemark.com
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 14
I wish this plan go up well and ideally! Excellence approach, able to recognize job,  promising approach.
Activity: 225
I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
Activity: 266
Wemark is backed by leading global investors, and its advisory board includes some of the top names in stock photography, blockchain technology and online marketplaces.
Activity: 96
photos on the block of chains, a promising direction, I saw something similar only this is connected with pictures on the Internet, and this company very well started to work on stock exchanges
Activity: 354
Merit: 2
correctly I realized that the sale of tokens will begin on July 24 and then, in July, the alpha version will be launched, right? what will be the first?

Crowdsale starts July 24, 2018.

We have a working alpha for the photographers to create their accounts, upload images and submit them for review for the upcoming marketplace.
We already have about 350,000 images, including some of the top selling images in the industry. As a result of a very successful trip to CEPIC conference few weeks ago, we expect to launch the marketplace with over 1 million images. The alpha for the photographers is available on www.wemark.com. The marketplace will be launched right at the end of the crowdsale.
Activity: 14
I wish you advance! Advisable idea, pretty good idea, wondrous business.
Activity: 102
correctly I realized that the sale of tokens will begin on July 24 and then, in July, the alpha version will be launched, right? what will be the first?
Pages:
Jump to: