Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 23. (Read 33427 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Major Roadmap Update

We’re announcing an exciting change in our roadmap, releasing a more extensive and ambitious alpha version of the Wemark marketplace. It will result in a slight delay in launch, but one that comes for all the right reasons.

https://medium.com/wemark-stories/major-roadmap-update-4a35533e2888
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
The founder of Forbes.com joins Wemark! Guys, it's not every day that we get to announce the joining of an advisor of such calibre. Please welcome the latest addition to Wemark's advisory board, co-founder of Forbes.com, Miguel Forbes.

Read more and share: https://medium.com/wemark-stories/welcome-to-wemark-miguel-forbes-cc74d34caba6
Wow! this is big news for the Wemark project, Miguel brings a lot to the table. Goodluck on your ICO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I am really excited about the project. I just got registered and uploaded some photos, everything went nice and easy. Cheesy
Activity: 168
It's easy to see the advantages of this platform especially for the creators themselves. By eliminating fees sometimes up to 85%, it means they can make more money even if they charge less for images that create situations that are beneficial to both parties.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
I see in your website about who can make contribute in wemark project, you say only whitelisted users can contribute, right?? how many people can join in your whitelist? how about  how about people and investors that are not listed in your whitelist? can they make contribute in wemark project?. thanks
Total Token Supply 135,000,000
For Sale During the Token Sale 38%
It means that 51.3 million tokens have been allocated for sale. If 20,000 people are registered in the white list, they will make a restriction on investment from one person. If you are not in the white list, then you can not take part a ICO.
How about the crowdsale? I think I should wait until june then for the contribution info.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I see a team that is in this extremely powerful and experienced so I think this project would not be difficult to get much support from the participants.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Like all new changes for Wemark, lot of good decision was taken in order to make this coin great again
egretia
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
I see in your website about who can make contribute in wemark project, you say only whitelisted users can contribute, right?? how many people can join in your whitelist? how about  how about people and investors that are not listed in your whitelist? can they make contribute in wemark project?. thanks
Total Token Supply 135,000,000
For Sale During the Token Sale 38%
It means that 51.3 million tokens have been allocated for sale. If 20,000 people are registered in the white list, they will make a restriction on investment from one person. If you are not in the white list, then you can not take part a ICO.
Activity: 95

Yes, you must be whitelisted to participate. There is no limit to users who can sign up for the whitelist.

🔎 Register now to participate -  https://contribute.wemark.com
——————————
🔎 Token sale website: https://tge.wemark.com/ 🔍
——————————
🔎 Token Sale:
👉🏻 Crowdsale starts June 7, 2018
👉🏻 Minimum and Max Contribution: will be announced before crowdsale starts
👉🏻 Soft cap: $1,500,000
👉🏻 Hard cap: $8,000,000
——————————
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Every ICO company will allow some specific time for whitelist member there is no guarantee how many members will join but company will not reveal those details to public. Companies will reveal only how much money they raised they will reveal to public.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Activity: 166
The founder of Forbes.com joins Wemark! Guys, it's not every day that we get to announce the joining of an advisor of such calibre. Please welcome the latest addition to Wemark's advisory board, co-founder of Forbes.com, Miguel Forbes.

Read more and share: https://medium.com/wemark-stories/welcome-to-wemark-miguel-forbes-cc74d34caba6
Join our Co-Founder and CEO, Tai Kaish this Wednesday for a live interview on Ivan On Tech. Prepare your questions! Smiley
Activity: 140
the Wemark project has so very professional partners let alone amazix it can help this project to be successful and can run well
I suggest that the platform should be available in Major languanges. More and more countries have increasing demand of photo stock nowadays.

Thank you, will forward this suggestion to the team
First Trading Ecosystem
I suggest that the platform should be available in Major languanges. More and more countries have increasing demand of photo stock nowadays.
First Trading Ecosystem
Hello, yes, they are 3d renderings, also 3d models, images of processes, backgrounds, vfx images etc ... Actually, a render is a digitally created photograph.

I will be aware of this project, I think I can contribute at the same time to benefit the 3d community.
Thanks

Hope to see your work on Wemark then. Beneficial not only for the 3D community but for the artist as well.
Activity: 252
Wemark White List is open: https://medium.com/wemark-stories/how-to-get-whitelisted-for-wemarks-token-sale-67da9fb1ed01

Checkout this video of Wemark's Co-Founder & CEO, Tai Kaish, talking about content distribution: https://youtu.be/58jtHl36BKs
Activity: 184
Wemark has the purpose of making digital content multiply market-market that can attract investors, I am sure will succeed because it is held directly by Amazic and his team are always compact in marketing
Activity: 378
WEMARK is a blockchain-based market for digital content, digital content is one of the most centralized markets, let alone our patners who join Wemark too very much
Pages:
Jump to: