Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Wemark - The Blockchain-based Marketplace for Digital Content - page 21. (Read 33401 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Photography has been raging as a trend over the past few years. Cameras have got a lot more features, and have shown a lot of improvement in terms of quality. Even phone cameras are good enough to take professional-looking photographs. Talented photographers are coming out all around the world and many people have started taking up photography as a career.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Photographers will be happy! Smiley Now their work will be paid for in fairness. This project would be well applied in other areas.
Merit: 106
Through Wemark, photographers will keep the rights to their work. Besides, they are able to control the price of their contents. More importantly, they can earn much higher revenue than they can get from traditional marketplaces. Cool
Activity: 10
Hey guys! The plan will be successful! Impeccably results,  good approach.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Just look again at the figures of the volume of this market? I think it's out of the question. The demand for such a platform is unambiguous! The numbers of softcaps and hardcaps are adequate, the Cherry on the cake is a working site for performers. Waiting for the release of the interface for customers) will I use the platform? As a customer, definitely Yes!
Merit: 100
Wemark has good potential and is able to compete with centralized photo banks, as it provides more advantages to the authors. Higher income due to low Commission, preservation of all rights to the sold content and issuance of licenses directly to customers open up more opportunities for the authors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Today, I found Wemark ANN topic and also known that this one has bounty campaign.
Can I apply to join it today, dev.?

Hey there! please direct your query to our Telegram bounty channel. https://t.me/wemarkBounty
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Starting with photos, Wemark is building a blockchain-based marketplace for digital content.
Activity: 56
I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Activity: 151
Today, I found Wemark ANN topic and also known that this one has bounty campaign.
Can I apply to join it today, dev.?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Wemark has top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/wemark/

That's good to hear and I can see a lot more people rapidly start joining the telegram channel too Grin Grin
Activity: 56
Activity: 182
An enormous project without any doubts. In view that I have knowledge in this field I will keep an eye on this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Wemark should invest in marketing, sales and business development so that it stands out from existing businesses, because if there are not many buyers in the platform, customers will still use the centralized markets. like "GettyImages" - they will be able to make more money from a larger market, with a fraction of market share rather than a large portion of a small market.
Activity: 322
A huge project without a doubt, so I know this field and seeing the team I think it can go far, I will keep an eye on this ANN.

I think this platform will eliminate the hijacking of digital content. Wemark will bridge the licensing of content from the creator to its customers. this new revolution with its many benefits.
Activity: 57
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Wemark (WMK) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/wemark
Activity: 60
Looks pretty cool I took a look at the stuff you put out and I'm liking it so far I will be interested and following this going forward
Activity: 96
This project is really going to add a lot of value. Kudos to team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
IvanOnTech interviewed Wemark's co-founder, Tai Kaish

Tai Kaish Co-Founder and CEO of Wemark.com was interviewed by Ivan On Tech yesterday.
In case you missed it, here is the link to the live interview -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD0D1rpiykA
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Hello dev, when the token sale will be starter? This month or the next month, i didnt see any announcement about token sale date in this thread.

July 24th  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: