Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST - page 2. (Read 1550 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Will Token is here to provide you with a non-complicated, fully automated, simple to apply and non-invasive crypto wealth assignment as well as settlement service . Invest now in this great project before its too late.
It closes soon. Invest! Invest!! Invest!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Will Token is Closing its Public Sale today as it has closed a deal with private sale. Updated roadmaps and Product dev status will be updated in our updated sites, Developemnt Work in Progress, Alpha version will be released Mid Sep or Early Oct 2018 and also in discussion with few exchanges, targeting Aug 2018 for listing. We will be announcing officially. These are few updates on Willtoken. What more do you need to be convinced that Will Token is here to stay. You can still be part of this great project before it is too late. For more information, please visit https://t.me/WilltokenOfficial
Whoa, this is such great news. It's excellent that everything is going according to plan regardless of the market situation and developments surrounding the cryptosphere today. It's great seeing Will Token strive and attaining greater heights!

Go Will, Go!
Activity: 394
With Will Token, investors can transfer their wealth and assets to their beneficiaries without much hassle or fuss. Since you need someone to ensure that the wealth you have built reaches your family in the event of your sudden death. Will Token is here to solve all these. It is a great idea and a promising project.
Will Token is Closing its Public Sale today as it has closed a deal with private sale. Updated roadmaps and Product dev status will be updated in our updated sites, Developemnt Work in Progress, Alpha version will be released Mid Sep or Early Oct 2018 and also in discussion with few exchanges, targeting Aug 2018 for listing. We will be announcing officially. These are few updates on Willtoken. What more do you need to be convinced that Will Token is here to stay. You can still be part of this great project before it is too late. For more information, please visit https://t.me/WilltokenOfficial
Activity: 535
Life presents so many opportunities to you. But to choose the right one at the right time is a blessing to you. Will Token is a blessing to us. Choose right, choose Will Token. A project with great promise. Invest while you still can, Invest now!

A Big Blessing that we must maximize to avoid the onus of wealth transfer at the event of the demise of an investor. when we count our crypto blessings we have to count Will Token twice....Hurry now and invest in this Incredible project.
Life presents so many opportunities to you. But to choose the right one at the right time is a blessing to you. Will Token is a blessing to us. Choose right, choose Will Token. A project with great promise. Invest while you still can, Invest now!
Activity: 31
Greetings ! I sustain this project and rely  it ought be prosperous. Irreproachable project,  good website!
WILL Token is your utility token to:Prepare for any eventuality,Assign and modify heirs over time and Secure settlement services.
Don't waste more time as the closure of will token's ICO is Upon us.

Touche my friend, It is really coming to an end and we are grateful for the journey so far. We can only hope for the best.
Will Token will attain even more greater heights in due time!
WILL Token is your utility token to:Prepare for any eventuality,Assign and modify heirs over time and Secure settlement services.
Don't waste more time as the closure of will token's ICO is Upon us.
the fact that the promoter of the concept is a red trusted account is not a good start. some trust issues can kill a coin from it's infancy.

Sure but that is just the bounty content creator. It has got nothing to do with the credibility of the project or the company.
Try and run some checks about the project to see why I am laying this claim. Though, I see your point and you're right but I'm positive investors will see past that.

Thanks for pointing that out!
As we are approaching the end of Will token's ICO, i urge people to seize the opportunity to invest in this great project before they have to spend more buying the coin on the exchange,Don't be penny wise and Pound foolish,Invest in will Tokens today for the sake of your future and that of your children.

ICO ends in few days..

This post depicts everything a prospective investor should do and that's just putting it in words. You could be making the best wise decision of your life by investing now and not regretting later.

Invest while you still can, the future is unpredictable!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the fact that the promoter of the concept is a red trusted account is not a good start. some trust issues can kill a coin from it's infancy.
Activity: 56
costs in a low offer I guess everyone will be interested to join, but also must be in balance with satisfactory results so as not to disappoint.
Willtoken will provide a safe blockchain environment for crypto investors to build wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit their wealth when the investor is no longer around. Willtoken will not only help you to protect your Crypto wealth securely, It will helps you to pass your Crypto assets safely. And also help your loved ones to inherit Crypto assets through a regulated system. Join Willtoken now!
Activity: 182
Goal Willtoken pretty good and able to attract investors, this concept does have a function that later for the person we love for the future. So with Willtoken gives him the ease for later life. Great performance and ideas for the future.
You need someone to ensure that the wealth you have built reaches your family in the event of your sudden death. Willtoken allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto-wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party.
This is an enormous opportunity for you to invest in this tremendous project. Do it now ,not later. For the future of your loved ones.

My Friend has said it all.The time is now. If you are the type that procrastinates,please do not procrastinate about investing in Will Token because an Opportunity lost may not be regained.Hurry now,invest in this project to make the transfer of your Crypto wealth at the event of your demise effortless to your family and loved ones.
As we are approaching the end of Will token's ICO, i urge people to seize the opportunity to invest in this great project before they have to spend more buying the coin on the exchange,Don't be penny wise and Pound foolish,Invest in will Tokens today for the sake of your future and that of your children.

ICO ends in few days..

Absolutely correct. The end is here, but with great promise. Only if the wise can seize the opportunity now and secure the future of their loved ones by investing in Willtoken. 
You need someone to ensure that the wealth you have built reaches your family in the event of your sudden death. Willtoken allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto-wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party.
This is an enormous opportunity for you to invest in this tremendous project. Do it now ,not later. For the future of your loved ones.
Pages:
Jump to: