Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling🚀 - page 186. (Read 207107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
pre ico stayed a few more days would end may only be able to achieve the targeted results of the vigor and success for this project.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Information telegrams from the chat:

https://i.imgur.com/kIa7mvc.png

Djon Split Larsen
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
What advantages will I get in the future,if I now invest in  WINS now?
If you buy more than 10000 Wins you give the right to receive additional bonuses as investor.

Yes, I heard about it. This is a very nice bonus and an incentive to keep even more coins. So I'll probably take 10,000 to see how it works.
Activity: 364
Hi guys! Will these tokens come straight to the wallet? Or will it be necessary to wait until the end of sales?
Activity: 140
If you buy more than 10000 Wins you give the right to receive additional bonuses as investor.
Activity: 322
Hey I have a couple questions: what will you do with unsold tokens and what kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
I think the first question should be asked during the main ICO. Discounts:
referral program, low cost of tokens, bounty

Plus, this market is constantly growing and in 2022 it can grow 3 times. So this is a very promising direction. The project will only grow and become popular.
Hey I have a couple questions: what will you do with unsold tokens and what kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
I think the first question should be asked during the main ICO. Discounts:
referral program, low cost of tokens, bounty
Activity: 112
Cancel. Early investors at pre-sale have a discount of 20% if I understand correctly.
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Yes I have already joined the investors, the choice is yours. The project is very promising.
I also took the tokens, but for some reason I doubt that it is not enough. Although the ICO is still ahead.

I think so. If you buy now, you will get a good bonus. If you buy at the end - you pay more. So, choose

Here you are right, everyone decides and evaluates for himself. personally for me this is one of the best projects this year.
Yes I have already joined the investors, the choice is yours. The project is very promising.
I also took the tokens, but for some reason I doubt that it is not enough. Although the ICO is still ahead.

I think so. If you buy now, you will get a good bonus. If you buy at the end - you pay more. So, choose
Activity: 186

Well, at least multiply your capital. And you can also get bonuses from random hands if you buy more than 10 000 tokens
Activity: 3
Activity: 112
Activity: 94

I also bought a few tokens for 0.16 Now I think maybe you need to buy even more tokens until the price has risen.
Activity: 3
A lot of information including this can be found in white paper. I advise you to read)
Have you already invested in the project?
I really want to participate in the project. What will be the discount on tokens in the pre-sale of ICO?.

A lot of information including this can be found in white paper. I advise you to read)
Activity: 123
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

This is for sure! The more people will be in the project, the more we can make money on it. Since the price of the token will be directly related to the popularity of the project.

what they need is partnerships with other blockchain businesses and feed off each others growth. Urunit is building a community-controlled, decentralised gambling platform kinda like this project. Why not build something together?

I think this is too much. In this case, many disagreements may arise. So let everyone develop as they can
Activity: 154
I really want to participate in the project. What will be the discount on tokens in the pre-sale of ICO?.
Now it's profitable to invest. The cost of 1 token is 0.16 cents
Jump to: